Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anthony B ,Fraud ?!

Posted by heritageMISSED 
Anthony B ,Fraud ?!
January 27, 2013 08:24AM
I n I,, 1 of a few founding members of "MerDread Posse".. we live in Merced CA,,jus a lil spec in the warm armpit of Cen CA. bout 2 hrs from SF,only 4 hrs from the splendor of Boonville in JUNE !! we had a local promoter put up fliers,,,Post Anthony B,in "concert" on the mercedtheatre.com website,,,,,Had us thinkin AN/TON/E/B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RASTA !! would honor our lil piece of momma earth,,WAS a fraud !! had "mystic roots " ,,?? bloodclot,,rap ,,Fake,,,NON music of the people,stall us out till they annonuced NO Anthony B..n this tired lil town.Look FORWARD to the annual pilgramidge to SNWMF !@! must get REal results from REAL Rasta !! irie
Re: Anthony B ,Fraud ?!
January 27, 2013 05:52PM
who was the promoter?

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
January 27, 2013 06:57PM
Mystic Roots are from Chico right.With that name they should be well rooted in reggae. The promoter may have not paid the fee as contracted Anthony B is a proffessional so should be handled proffessionally .It takes al ot to work with a man such as Anthony B,who's done years of touring and has inspired millions. INI know him to be a Rastafarian of the highest degree promoting rastafari mesage in the music. for the masses. Selah
January 27, 2013 07:14PM
Anthony b likes his money in hand.. Anybody remember the whole thing with him in afrika a little while ago?? Anyhow sorry to hear about another bad experience
January 28, 2013 09:25AM
heritageMISSED
"MerDread Posse"

LOL wow

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2013 09:26AM by miguel.
January 28, 2013 03:49PM
Jah Mason basically called Anthony B "America Boy", which by all accounts is very sad considering the weight of his career in the 1995 - 2000 era. Artists change, I almost wish they would retire so we could keep that genuine feel. I guess I prefer tunes to live shows because the artist is captured on the vinyl and won't let you down. So be it. My playlist is better than his. Too bad for people who don't know the real Anthony B. Every man must heed his own words.

January 28, 2013 06:29PM
Jah Mason wishes he has the carrer of Anthony B. As far as calling Abthony B a fraud, it might have more to do with the promoter baiting and switching and less to do with the artist. My two centavos winking smiley
January 29, 2013 12:25AM
no,,no,,Anthony B, one of my fav artists, The "fraud" was some promoter"jc entertainment" promising what they could NOT deliver.Anthony B belongs in a real venue Merced jus aint it.
January 29, 2013 05:14PM
IMO he puts on a great performance each and every time! Big up to Anthony B!!! I love when he does a Peter Tosh song.
January 29, 2013 09:15PM
quite intrestingly a show with me and crew was put on flier out in Medocino County without even telling the crew of people, and posters flyers up all over town, that is also Mystic Roots who is Mystic Roots? #whodoesthat?
February 01, 2013 12:14AM
Not sure who they are but they were to back Anthony B in Bend, OR and the show did not work out. When I took flyers around local people would tell me they liked Mystic Roots. Maybe they are from Oregon.
February 01, 2013 12:55AM
Mystic Roots are from West Marin, Sonoma County, and Chico. Tight group who I have seen many times, most memorable shows were when they were the backing band for Pato Banton.
February 01, 2013 01:05AM
Couple members are from Ashland
February 01, 2013 04:30AM
Mr.Black
Mystic Roots are from West Marin, Sonoma County, and Chico. Tight group who I have seen many times, most memorable shows were when they were the backing band for Pato Banton.
they were tight until Pato took the talent and formed his new backing band smiling smiley
February 02, 2013 03:30AM
looks like Mr Keith Blair got himself arrested sad smiley
[georgia.arrests.org]
February 02, 2013 07:53AM
That cat does not have good luck .. I beg u please legalize marijuana

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2013 06:42PM by iriebarto.
February 02, 2013 03:31PM
Damn, he got left behind on the tour, no longer working and left in Atlanta, Georgia he was smoking up and they got him. They say Delly fired him from the tour for fukkry, don't sound good for the man ongoing reputation.
February 02, 2013 03:37PM
I believe if he's found guilty on this drug charge he will never again be allowed entry into the US. Rough road......
February 02, 2013 10:06PM
Check the facts... he has been released already.. and we were able to interview him.. read it @ REGGAEVILLE.com

February 02, 2013 10:24PM
Glad to know he's freee! Rastafari never forsake we! Herb is the healing of the nations. Legalize it!Now!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login