January 29, 2013 11:23AM
ZENNY
"REASSURANCE": ZENNY FT CHAKA DEMUS

FREE DOWNLOAD LINK

OR
Support her by making a Donation of 0.99 USD on iTunes : Reassurance- Zenny

KINGSTON- JAMAICA

A Star on the rise Reggae/Pop Performer, Zenny
Has been consistent on her focus of delivering Quality music to listeners.
She has first been introduced to the Musical scenes with her first single, a combination: Zenny & Malijah- “No Combo” Breakfast in Bed- a Classic runaway hit of the First reggae version by Lorna Bennett’s & UB40 in the early 70’s. The duo had their own version of it:

Zenny has created Another lyrical single now featuring Chaka Demus, a Well established Musician who has earned International recognition, with top 5 hits on the UK singles charts, in the early 90’s.

“Reassurance” is the first release from her album “ One Way Street”, a 12-track album that focuses mostly on the relationship chapter of her life. Any one who’s had a relationship can easily relate to this Album, with there own personal scenarios. Zenny has outlined the quality of this production. A Collaboration which was written by her and composed by Two Record Labels, her own Record Label “ Zenny Muzik Records” & business Partner, Lee Milla From “Lee Milla Productions” Hit Producer of Adijah Vybz Kartel Palmer & Andre Popcaan Sutherland. This Track also had influences of Ricardo “ Red Boom” Reid & new female led reggae band “ BLACK as COLE”.

In a conversation with Chaka Demus he says, “ Zenny this song is fresh with original beats and the sound is reggae music. I feel the same level I did before “Tease me” buss. With a laugh.

You can subscribe to Zenny's Facebook, Sound cloud, Youtube or Twitter pages for more upcoming updates: www.facebook.com/zennymuzik
All social media & Gmail : " ZennyMuzik"

A Sneak preview of:
ONE-WAY STREET ALBUM CONCEPT: (Reggae / Pop )

Chapter 1
In The Beginning

“Most of us were born and raised in a household of love, our Mothers and Fathers prepared us for up coming life events. We grew from toddlers to stage puberty and then emerged into adults; some of us lives were premeditated while others had to find a route on their own. I was steered in the best direction, I just stubbornly choose the longer pathway to travel on, and these diversions were later discovered to be learning curves for me to understand my future husband.

“One Way Street” Album concept became a reality when a series of events took place in my life over a period of years, relationships that were bad, good and some that were none progressive.

This 12-track album is basically telling a story of a Woman that had been on a journey, learning and understanding the realness and reality of being in relationships and understanding them as new love unfolds. The Album significantly begins with the brake down of a relationship where She was cheated on”.

Best Regards
ZennyMuzik Records © ZennyMuzik Publishing ©
www.Zennymuzik.com
JM: 1876-408-4967 | US: 1305-766-0799 | SPN: +34 638-854-229
@ZennyMuzik | FB/ZennyMuzik | Youtube/Zennymuzik | BB:26015CEC
HD Muzik Zone, Thinking off the Planet
Re: A New Artist With Strong Themed messagesthumbs up
January 29, 2013 01:09PM
Zenny sweet...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Re: A New Artist With Strong Themed messagesthumbs up
January 29, 2013 01:48PM
Yeman Ras Danny,

also see:

Videos worked on :
Hit me with music (The documentary) about dance hall.

Assistant Director, Assistant producer & Assistant Music supervisor

Suscribe to : www.youtube.com/ZennyMuzik for more Videos.

Best Regards
ZennyMuzik Records © ZennyMuzik Publishing ©
www.Zennymuzik.com
JM: 1876-408-4967 | US: 1305-766-0799 | SPN: +34 638-854-229
@ZennyMuzik | FB/ZennyMuzik | Youtube/Zennymuzik | BB:26015CEC
HD Muzik Zone, Thinking off the Planet
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login