Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Royal Majestic Sound Presents : On The Frontlines 1-30-13 FREE Stream & Download!!!

Royal Majestic Sound Presents : On The Frontlines 1-30-13 FREE Stream & Download!!!
January 30, 2013 05:28PM

OTF - 1-30-13

[MALACHI OF R.M.S.]

FRONTLINE INTRO
DRE ISLAND - RASTAFARI WAY [JAM 2 PRODUCTIONS]
RUB-A-DUB MARKET RIDDIM [IRIEVIBRATIONS RECORDS]
RAPHAEL - IF JAH IS WITH YOU
NIYORAH - WORKDAY
RAS MUHAMAD - TAKING OVER
PERFECT - REALIZE
KABAKA PYRAMID - LEAD THE WAY
MELODICAL FYAH RIDDIM [FIREMAN CREW]
KABAKA PYRAMID - WAR, CRIME & VIOLENCE
DELIMAN & MR GLAMARUS & FITTA WARRI - WHOLE WORLD CRYING
DUANE STEPHENSON & PEURCY G - FAR WE A COME FROM
MORE COLOURS - TOGETHERNESS
SIZZLA & NEIMAN - OK
RAS CHARMER - GIVE PRAISE
MIND THERAPY RIDDIM [DANGER ZONE RECORDS]
RAS CHARMER - SHOW THEM LOVE
CAPLETON - HAVE TO SEW
NATTY KING - PRESS ON
CHUCK FENDER - NO DETOUR
JIGSY KING - CAN'T GET TO USE YOU
TURBULENCE - I WILL ALWAYS BE
LITTLE HERO & PEAS HEAD - BETTER MUST COME
VYBZ KARTEL - JAH JAH WATCH OVER ME
IBA MAHR - SHE CRIES
DIGITAL LOVE RIDDIM [NOTICE PRODUCTIONS]
IBA MAHR - LET JAH LEAD THE WAY
RAS PENCO - PRESSURE OF LIFE
CHUCK FENDA - IT HARD
QUEEN IFRICA - TIAD A DA SUPM YA
ROMAIN VIRGO - NEED YOU
CHRONIXX - ACCESS GRANTED
CHRONIXX - WARRIOR [ZINC FENCE/JAH OVA EVIL RECORDS]
THE MISSION RIDDIM [CULTURE ROCK RECORDS]
GINJAH & MICHAEL FABULOUS - STILL ON THE MISSION
PZED - AFRICA WE A COME
CHECK LIFE RIDDIM [G3R PRODUCTIONS]
LUTAN FYAH - CHECK LIFE
KARUKERA RIDDIM [MAVRICK RECORDS]
LUTAN FYAH - JAH NAH GO MEK MI SUFFER
HYAH SLICE - JAH IS HERE FOR YOU
GYPTIAN - THE SAME STONE
ATARU - NO MORE KILLING
SPECTACULAR - DEM FRASS
TURBULENCE - BURN DEM OUT
HOTTER FIRE RIDDIM [YUNG BLOOD PRODUCTIONS]
IMO - FRENEMIES
RITICAL - CRAB INNA BUCKET
HERITAGE - UNITY AH STRENGTH
MADA NILE - LOOK HOW GOOD
MACCABEE ROYALSON - CALL ON JAH
PROTOJE - KINGSTON BE WISE [DON CORLEON RECORDS]
DRE ISLAND - WE FINE THE FLAW [JAM 2 PRODUCTIONS]
STOP THAT SOUND RIDDIM [IRIE ITES RECORDS]
SIZZLA - HYPOCRITES
BOUNTY KILLER - PUSH OVER
PERFECT & SKARRA MUCCI - BAMBOCLAAT
PERFECT - DIRTY SOUNDBOY
WARD 21 - DEAD TONIGHT
GENERAL LEVY - DUB MURDA
SUGAR ROY & CONRAD CRYSTAL - BEAT THEM BAD
LUTAN FYAH & SPECTACULAR - KILL DEM SOUND

STREAM

DOWNLOAD
Re: Royal Majestic Sound Presents : On The Frontlines 1-30-13 FREE Stream & Download!!!
January 30, 2013 05:51PM
Many thanks for the works.....Looking forward to drowning out the marriachi music with this on the jobsite today. I like seeing the stop that sound riddim at the end, Lutan Fyah and Spectacular on that riddim is well nice.

On another note, I gave my copy of Hotta Fyah away awhile back to a D- boy on the turf that was expressing interest in my music. Seen him a few days ago and he was telling me that all he listens to is that mix anymore and is interested in Rastafari music and culture. He told me the songs and lyrics on that mix are opening his eyes to other ways and feels more positive in life because of it. Ive since burned him some more mixes and gave him a long list of artists and books to check out. Thought you guys would like to hear that. Big up and many blessings for the vibes and and music you guys promote, and for the lesser known but truly talented artists you guys have exposed me to through your podcasts and mixes......
Re: Royal Majestic Sound Presents : On The Frontlines 1-30-13 FREE Stream & Download!!!
January 30, 2013 05:55PM
east bay herbalist
Many thanks for the works.....Looking forward to drowning out the marriachi music with this on the jobsite today. I like seeing the stop that sound riddim at the end, Lutan Fyah and Spectacular on that riddim is well nice.

On another note, I gave my copy of Hotta Fyah away awhile back to a D- boy on the turf that was expressing interest in my music. Seen him a few days ago and he was telling me that all he listens to is that mix anymore and is interested in Rastafari music and culture. He told me the songs and lyrics on that mix are opening his eyes to other ways and feels more positive in life because of it. Ive since burned him some more mixes and gave him a long list of artists and books to check out. Thought you guys would like to hear that. Big up and many blessings for the vibes and and music you guys promote, and for the lesser known but truly talented artists you guys have exposed me to through your podcasts and mixes......

what ebh said..

and to add to that... yes.. RMS for sure has been a blessing in organizing the music, and presenting it in a well thought out manner.. many RMS mixes have helped put a positive spin on my day..

so big up RMS and all sounds which push upliftment... betterment..
February 01, 2013 08:50PM
@east bay herbalist : give thanks for the support and sharing the story. truly humbled. a real joy to hear.

@bigvein : give thanks for the support sameway. glad to know our mission of positive upliftment is being fulfilled.

For those yet to check this episode of OTF please take a minute to do so... conscious roots & kulture on the rise again. Respect to all the artist + musicians + producers for the energy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2013 08:51PM by ROYAL MAJESTIC SOUND.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login