Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

..... at ROTR

Posted by iriebarto 
..... at ROTR
February 06, 2013 09:59AM
Probably old news but I just got an email.. Does that mean he might do other shows on the west coast??

I was asked to edit my post cuz this isn't supposed to be public yet.. Respect!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2013 04:36PM by iriebarto.
Re: Chronixx at ROTR
February 06, 2013 12:21PM
Was just about to comment on this. Hopefully Sierrra gets him as well!
Re: ..... at ROTR
February 06, 2013 05:16PM
who???

Respect Same Way
February 06, 2013 05:29PM
tahoearmada
who???

Chronixx & Zincfence Band???

happy reggae
February 06, 2013 08:14PM
iriebarto
Probably old news but I just got an email.. Does that mean he might do other shows on the west coast??

I was asked to edit my post cuz this isn't supposed to be public yet.. Respect!!

The email went out this am so it been public.

Reggae on the River <office@mateel.org>
Subject: Reggae on the River - August 1 - 4, 2013
Date: February 6, 2013 9:54:58 AM PST
To: <papa.joshua@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Reggae on the River <office@mateel.org>

Tickets Going Fast! With over 20% of our total online ticket allotment gone in the just first few days, you won’t want to delay any longer in making your plans to be at the 29th Annual Reggae On The River as we make a highly anticipated return home to our original French’s Camp venue on August 1-4, 2013.

The excitement is palpable as everyone is now gearing up for summer and awaiting the release of the full festival line-up. To maximize the fun, we’ll be utilizing this newsletter in the coming weeks to start announcing artists based around different themes. Starting with the Hot Breaking Artists below, next week will feature Global Grooves, and we’ll build all the way up to the release of our headlining talent. We think you’ll be thrilled with what we have in store, so stay keep your eye on the newsletter and let these Hot Breaking Artists be your introduction to Reggae On The River 2013!
Chronixx & Zincfence Band

ROTR is happy to welcome one of Jamaica’s hottest rising stars in his first ever Cali festival performance. Riding high with chart-toppers like Warrior, Behind Curtain, and Beat & A Mic, Chronixx is one of the most exciting emerging artists on the scene today.

Nkulee Dube

Back by popular demand after an incredible performance at ROTR 2012 (and this time in the company of her full South African-based band), this daughter of reggae legend, Lucky Dube, is garnering international attention for her fresh blend of roots reggae and neo soul with a distinctive African flavor.

Paula Fuga
A supremely talented vocalist/ ukulele player, this cultural ambassador presents the thoughtful and evocative voice of the Hawaiian people through a soulful reggae lens. Making waves with her debut album, Lilikoi, now she’s turning up the volume even higher in collaborations with Ziggy Marley and Jack Johnson.

Get your tickets today! All tickets include the option of camping on site.
Don’t delay another minute in making your plans and stay tuned next week as we clue you in to some of the Global Grooves in store at the 29th annual Reggae On The River!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2013 08:58PM by papajoshua.
February 06, 2013 08:41PM
That's what I thought
February 06, 2013 10:52PM
She's going to be at NWWRF, too.
February 06, 2013 11:33PM
! Can't wait to hear the announcements

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 10:09AM by iriebarto.
February 07, 2013 08:23AM
who?
February 07, 2013 09:33AM
think Chronixx is going to be in Europe but I hope I am wrong and he can come through NWWRF. I know they got love for him.
February 07, 2013 09:45AM
Yikes who is writing their stuff. Hopefully they'll be adding some acts that will make it worth the $200.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 10:25AM by reggae.truth.
February 07, 2013 09:56AM
why would SNWMF want "less traffic" on its board? Even if it is for another show. As to ROTR lineup....Chronixx was the first person they announced...not bad. If you read the "diatribe" on their facebook page it says they are releasing artists in "groups". Headliners are last....I have yet to ever go to ROTR and not have the line up be stellar. The problem has been the extra 14000 humans.
February 07, 2013 11:39AM
This is what I got " Wed Feb 6, we will send out the first of what will be weekly blasts that will tease 3 artists each week- building up to the headliners- and eventually the full ROTR 2013 line-up (which we expect to launch around March 1). "
February 20, 2013 11:05AM
Kabaka Pyramid and Meditations just added!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login