Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Israel Vibration this Wednesday in Laytonville with Guerrilla Takeover

Posted by Octagon 
Israel Vibration this Wednesday in Laytonville with Guerrilla Takeover
February 12, 2013 10:36AM
Sorry to be posting this so late and not posting a flyer to go with it-(im posting from my IPad) but i have been extremely busy-----

Tonight, Tuesday Feb.12th at Boomers in Laytonville Guerrilla Takeover Presents Queen Ifrica alongside Tony Rebel with the Gumption Band. Advance tickets are 25$ and they are 30$ at the door.

Wed. Feb. 20th, (next week) Guerrilla Takeover presents Israel Vibrations with The Roots Radics-25$ advance and 30$ at the door. Doors open at 9:30 and close at 2am for both shows.

Next month is our 9th Annual Camo Party which will be held on Sat. March 16th @ Boomers in Laytonville---Michael Rose alongside Sister Carol with full Band--25$ advance and 30$ at the door--Juggling by Guerrilla Takeover

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2013 05:33PM by Octagon.
Re: Queen Ifrica, Tony Rebel, Israel Vibration, Tonight All in Laytonville!!
February 12, 2013 11:04AM
February 12, 2013 11:10AM
Thanks for the heads-up!
February 12, 2013 12:42PM
Nice Vibes inna Laytonville for real! California is truly the USA Reggae Capitol.BOOM!
February 12, 2013 01:50PM
Give thanks! Hopefully everyone can make it out--We are also playing at the Hopmonk in Sebastopol with WBLK this coming Monday the 18th, Forward!!
jps
February 12, 2013 02:29PM
I'm curious to see who is part of the Radics for this show. They will be here in North Carolina next month backing IV.

A few months ago they backed Johnny Osbourne and it was Flabba, Style, Dwight and Robbie Lynn.

Keep us posted on how the show goes.
February 12, 2013 03:07PM
Saw Tony and Queen in Arcata last night. Ifrica held it down real solid. Great voice, charisma and she was smiling the whole time, she killed it. The backing band was solid too. Definitely recommend catching this set if you can
Re: Israel Vibration this Wednesday in Laytonville with Guerrilla Takeover!!
February 15, 2013 05:32PM
Tony Rebel is truly a class act and Queen Ifrica is an amazing upcoming artist with an unbelievable stage presence! Although the crowd was smaller than usual this did not matter to Rebel/Queen, they both were happy to perform and put on a truly personal performance in Laytonville!

Up next we have the Legendary Israel Vibes performing in the smallest venue on the tour this upcoming Wednesday the 20th @ Boomers in Laytonville and im sure it will be a show to remember!! Please forward the info if anyone is in the Mendo county area, give thanks for the support!
Re: Israel Vibration this Wednesday in Laytonville with Guerrilla Takeover!!
February 15, 2013 10:39PM
oops.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2013 10:41PM by mulligan.
Re: Israel Vibration this Wednesday in Laytonville with Guerrilla Takeover
February 19, 2013 07:07PM
Really looking forward to this show! I know it's gonna be a great show when my 78 year old Mother insisted I take her to see Israel Vibration thumbs up
February 20, 2013 04:48PM
Didn't see this...right on!
February 21, 2013 11:57AM
The show was truly epic. Very glad to see fans of all ages come out and support Roots music! We have produced a large amount of Reggae shows these last few years but it was really a positive thing to see so many old friends come out to see the group that once changed the face of Reggae music. Seeing the tour bus reminded of the glory days of ROTR and i could not honestly remember the last time i had seen a tour bus for a Reggae Group. I was there when Israel Vibes played at SNWMF in Marysville and they had the reunion with Apple, that too was a show to remember, the right time and the right place, but that was a long time ago. Ancient youth Sound-(which puts out some seriously heavy bass) and Roots Radics had the Bassline pumping and once those classic Issy horn sounds fired from the keyboard it brought back many memories of shows and moments passed. If you have a chance to see them live it is a show to not be missed and full of nostalgia. Although they might not have the full energy they once had, it promises to be clean and clear in true original Roots Radics Fashion-a True Reggae Fans show that sounded just as it did all those years ago
February 21, 2013 01:21PM
Octagon
The show was truly epic. Very glad to see fans of all ages come out and support Roots music! We have produced a large amount of Reggae shows these last few years but it was really a positive thing to see so many old friends come out to see the group that once changed the face of Reggae music. Seeing the tour bus reminded of the glory days of ROTR and i could not honestly remember the last time i had seen a tour bus for a Reggae Group. I was there when Israel Vibes played at SNWMF in Marysville and they had the reunion with Apple, that too was a show to remember, the right time and the right place, but that was a long time ago. Ancient youth Sound-(which puts out some seriously heavy bass) and Roots Radics had the Bassline pumping and once those classic Issy horn sounds fired from the keyboard it brought back many memories of shows and moments passed. If you have a chance to see them live it is a show to not be missed and full of nostalgia. Although they might not have the full energy they once had, it promises to be clean and clear in true original Roots Radics Fashion-a True Reggae Fans show that sounded just as it did all those years ago

Who was the keyboard player that was next to the stage????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login