Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Iration in Bend, OR wednesday the 13th

Posted by rossta8888 
Iration in Bend, OR wednesday the 13th
February 12, 2013 11:32AM
Iration will be performing at The Domino room in Bend, OR tomorrow night. We dont get much reggae in Bend so I am planning on attending but dont know a single track of their music. Anyone recomend a certain album I should check out before the show?

Thanks in advance,
Tyler
Re: Iration in Bend, OR wednesday the 13th
February 12, 2013 03:11PM
A couple tunes of theirs I like:

[mp3]

[/mp3]

[mp3]

[/mp3]

[mp3]

[/mp3]
February 12, 2013 03:17PM
Thanks Redwood Rebel, I want to like them because we dont get much reggae in Bend but having a hard time getting into them. I am going to see them live though. Thanks for the music!
February 12, 2013 03:25PM
Yea they definitely have a more "pop"-ish sound that doesn't jive with a lot of reggae fans, but they're a solid band. Plus any night of listening to live music, especially reggae (in any form) makes for a great time. Enjoy the show!
February 12, 2013 03:30PM
I agree with you Redwood Rebel. I was in Philly for a soccer game a few years ago, Manchester United playing the Philidelphia Union and after the game wanted to check out the night scene in a big city. Saw that SOJA was playing at a local venue. Was not the biggest SOJA fan but they put on a great live show so I would imagine that Iration will be similar. Thanks again. We just had slightly stupid last week and next month is Rebelalution. We got the Cali reggae rolling through Bend this year. I want to see some ROOTS!
February 14, 2013 07:35AM
Big Up to Iration and what they are doing but not for me. I want to support all reggae that comes to Bend, OR but couldnt make it through the whole set.
February 14, 2013 01:59PM
For sure Rossta8888, at least you gave em a chance. Gotta support the music. J Boog is opening for Rebelution so maybe that'll be a good show for you to enjoy
February 14, 2013 02:12PM
I am most certainly going to see Rebalution, my little brother is a big Reballution fan so if nothing else good time kicking it with him! Did not know about JBoog. Thats a nice addition. Iration did seem to have a good following of fans in Bend so I was happy for all who were really enjoying the show. There is quite a few folks from Hawaii here in Bend because they claim that Bend is similar to Hawaii in its laid back atmoshpere. Just colder and mountains instead of the ocean. LOL
February 15, 2013 05:21AM
Lots of hawaiians in the northwest... Especially the college towns! Eugene, Corvallis, portland, Seattle all have a big Hawaiian scene. Rossta you'll like jboog alot more than Iration...
February 15, 2013 08:49AM
Thanks Miguel, I caught JBoog at NWWRF 2 years ago I believe. He put on a good show! Bend is somewhat a college town, we have a huge community college and Oregon State has a campus here so a lot of kids go to Oregon State here in Bend. We are in the process of building a 4 year school that is only going to make Bend bigger. Bigger equals more population which equals us maybe getting some more reggae in Bend! I am down for that! Portland gets so many great shows but the drive gets to you after awhile.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login