Advanced

Four Months and Counting......

Posted by Daniel 
Four Months and Counting......
February 21, 2013 07:38AM
Till you know what.....

Re: Four Months and Counting......
February 21, 2013 07:56AM
It is such a wicked lineup already! I cannot imagine how it can get much better. The next 4 months will fly and the festival will be here before we know it! ALPHA BLONDY! Super excited. Last year around this time was when I joined the board, even though I wasnt attending the festival. This year I already have my tickets and the excitement for the festival is evident every time I log on here!
February 21, 2013 08:46AM
Best weekend of the year!

Love that reggae!
February 21, 2013 09:50AM
Coming out of the doldrums of winter, festival season inspires me to get my physical man in shape -- lots of dancing to do. Time to start running and (soon come) biking. Already cross-country skiing quite a bit so I'm not that far behind.

I always give thanks for the winter/spring workouts in the summer. Makes me feel much younger than my age.

Just do it.
February 21, 2013 09:51AM
This might be the most versa TILE lineup (on paper) that we have ever seen to grace the stages at Sierra. Vying for top honors would be '07, with Bob Andy, and '08, with Roy Shirley, Pat Kelly, and Stranger Cole.

I say... Some Never Plant yet want to Reap,
Be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm all alone..
February 22, 2013 10:28AM
I am basically salivating at the chance to finally see Max Romeo perform for the 1st time in my life! Bless Up!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login