Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dancehall 2013

Posted by bun n cheese 
Dancehall 2013
February 25, 2013 08:23AM
Noticed Comanche has not been mentioned yet, don't feel no way if they bring the sound again this year, just step it up in the bass dept is all that needs to be said.
Re: Dancehall 2013
February 25, 2013 12:06PM
personally I would love to hear a VOID system in boomville....
video: [www.youtube.com]
check the stacks at around 2:00 minutes in.....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
February 25, 2013 02:22PM
There are 2 Mobile Void Soundz pon the West these Dayz... (that I know of)
BASS CRAFT ~> +
ANCIENT YOUTH SOUND ~>

VOID = BIG BASS & not so Much VOLUME ... Trust Me thumbs up

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
February 26, 2013 09:49AM
BASS CRAFT

Dun.
February 26, 2013 09:56AM
Late showcase with jah Shaka
February 26, 2013 06:12PM
If any Knows if there's been any changes in sound in the dance... please keep us posted !

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
February 26, 2013 07:02PM
The dancehall is a giant tin shed. A GIANT TIN SHED! I don't think a VOID system is the answer to that problem.

Not sure why anyone would want to spend THAT kind of money for a prefab system from the ground up anyway. Those VOID drivers are not even available in the US. Nor does anyone know the name here, which is even more of a reason not to pay the money for such a system. I'm not knockin VOID, or Bass Craft(I don't know a thing about them except... the SECRET TO THEIR WEIGHT). I know plenty about VOID Acoustics though.
February 26, 2013 07:04PM
When was Comanche mentioned last year? May... me thinks.
February 26, 2013 07:14PM
Is the Bass Craft system VOID loaded? or VOID built?
February 26, 2013 07:18PM
Nevermind, just checked their site. So you guys want VOID to run the D-hall. With Basscraft at the controls.eye rolling smiley
February 26, 2013 08:26PM
bun n cheese
just step it up in the bass dept is all that needs to be said.

I love to look at gear too.
February 26, 2013 08:33PM
Just tryin to say..... gear ain't the only thing involved. Especially in that building.
February 26, 2013 08:36PM
I suppose also I'm tryin to say that... I mean, how much that system cost???
February 26, 2013 10:25PM
Void speakers are some of the best I have ever heard. Clean mids and highs.. full round bass.
Bass Craft did the sound for the Reggae on the River dome last year and it sounded great. They have been continuing to do many shows throughout Cali and come highly recommended. They are good people who take sound business very seriously and scientifically. Since they are always adding to their sound system, they have many configurations that can suit any venue.
Co-sign and endorsement for Bass Craft, they'd be a great sound system for the giant tin shed lol!

Blessings
February 27, 2013 10:58AM
you're right. the folks who spent their time and money to design those VOID systems don't know anything about audio..... and i'm sure someone who invests that kind of money for a system knows what an engineer is?!

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
February 27, 2013 01:59PM
I'm sure VOID's r&d folks are infinite-ly(hehe) more qualified and knowledgeable than i when it comes to speaker and soundsystem design. But considering our less than optimum venue while designing such systems would be a waste of their time. Thats why they don't. I'm just sayin, there are some significant challenges that come along with that venue. And bigger, fuller, louder, rounder, softer, whatever, ain't necessarily the answer. Of course there are many different ways to skin a cat. And there's only one way to find out how BC's VOID system would sound in there.winking smiley
February 27, 2013 07:26PM
don't care one bit who runs the sound as long as it sounds good... last year the volume was so low that we had normal conversations within 10 yards of the stacks... thats no bueno, tun up the volume and keep the bass pounding!

Respect Same Way
February 27, 2013 08:01PM
^^^
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login