Got Press Credentials.....?
March 01, 2013 07:55PM
Emails have been sent out to all people on the SNWMF Media List. If you feel you've been overlooked and want to apply for press credentials, please send an email to publicity (at) snwmf (dot) com.......
Re: Got Press Credentials.....?
March 02, 2013 06:35PM
Daniel, I loved filling out the form. There was so much to say and I also love that SNWMF asks for feedback to improve what is already excellent. THANK YOU...

I just spent some time in Jamaica both in January and February, this time, mostly in Kingston and surrounding area. There is a VERY important movement associated with MANIFESTO Jamaica of young artists who are social activists, educated and professional- raising the bar and creating a new cycle similar to what happened in my generation to return and guide society to a much better place- would love to see a whole showcase of them next year. And YES- Protoje leads the pack with Chronixx but there are many more.

Saw Protoje perform at Edna Manley a week ago and he literally tore it up....guest stars Tessane, Toi, and more. Romain could not make it.

BEWARE- these young people have a whole community of support within their movement. It is nearly self sufficient and it is as serious as the civil rights and women's rights movement of the seventies.

Praise JAH
March 04, 2013 05:01PM
[manifestojamaica.com]

Sista Irie speaks the truth....the young men and women she spoke of are below...

...they also speak the truth...thank the LORD for singers and players of instruments

March 04, 2013 05:51PM
Nice Videos Ninja! Thanks for sharing!
March 07, 2013 03:27PM
Yes i
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login