Kevin Kinsella aka 10 ft. Ganja Plant
March 02, 2013 09:14PM
To the powers that be...please bring this man and any crew he wants to play with to this 20th anniversary festival. This man knows roots to the fullest. 10 ft. Ganja Plant is a staple....as is Kevin Kinsella. Bring em strong! The New Yorkers have been spoiled and, although I'm sure they love it, they can't appreciate it the way the 707 can. Bless!
Re: Kevin Kinsella aka 10 ft. Ganja Plant
March 04, 2013 08:08AM
I would like to see 10ft Ganga plant. Saw Kinsella do a tour with just a DJ and it was okay. But 10ft Ganga Plant would be a different story. They would be a perfect day time band IMO.
March 04, 2013 08:19AM
Yeah man. I second that. Kevin is a great artist, and knows the roots. Beside's being a fantastic vocalist and songwriter, he's a wicked bassie too. Respect.
March 06, 2013 05:09PM
If you like 10ft and Kevin, you should also check out another one of the lead members of Ganja Plant, Ras Jay. He has his own band Truth and Rights that plays around the Boston area (although I can't seem to find any videos of them on youtube). Here is a link to his soundcloud which had many more tracks last time I checked it:

[soundcloud.com]

Been lucky enought to see 10ft twice now, but have had the chance to see his band (comprising of many of the same musicians) play on many more occasions and they truly hold up the heavy roots vibe. You'll recognize his voice from many of the 10ft tracks as he and Kevin go back and forth song to song.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login