Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

(The Vast Expanse!)

Posted by Prince-Kali-Wolf 
(The Vast Expanse!)
April 08, 2004 06:25PM
I acknowledg the privilege of being alive in a human body. At this moment endowed with senses, memories, emotions, thoughts and the space of mind in its wizdom aspects. It is the prayer of my inner most being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of conciousness, the vast expanse, now is the moment, here is the place of liberation. Witness the contents of mind, the visions and sounds, the thoughts as clouds passing through the vast expanse.
The sky- like nature of mind.The rootedness of being is in emptyness, Clarity and awareness: Unborn, unspoilt, stainlessly pure. The infinite Vibratory levels, the Dimensions of inner connectedness are without end. Nothing independent, All beings and things are residents in your awareness. I Subject my awareness to the perfection of being, the perfection of wizdom and love. All of these being co-present in the Vast expanse. I Share this panorama of being and appreciate all i can share it with...
The seamless interweaving of consiousness with ever moment.
Create perfection were ever you go with your awareness. That is why this "teaching" is admired by artists -- They sence the correctness in life as creative, Life is infinit Creative play. Enjoyment and Participation in this creative play is the artists profound Joy, we co-author every moment with universal Creativity. To bare our souls are all we ask, to give all we have to life and the beings surrounding us. Here the nature spirits our strong intense and we appreciate them, Make offerings to them-- These nature spirits who call us here -- sealing our fate with each other, celibrating our Love!
I am an intersecting Kaleidoscope of being in a rain bow refracting wave pattern: a corpuscle of light on the ocean...
The transparity of my body with the rocks... sometimes the only way to summaries my feeling is to draw- to collapse the frenzy in my lembs enough to make a mark out of profound appreciation for my existence.
Share your presence with others, no boundries, completly openly lovingly. Love is what makes us alive, thats why we feel so alive when we love! service is being available to love, life is the combustion of love. That we love ourselves here, that is the true magnifacence in the mountains of "Being".
We our constantly drawing lines between love and not love -- Enter the non dualty zone and all judgements will dissolve in The Vast Expanse.
It is asthough we are co-conspirators of consciousness-- everyone, everywhere, everwhen, Mixing up our openable minds, as though we could gather clouds in the sky and people in our lives. Like an euroption of consciousness we discover the most important force is love. Experience yourself as the source and appreciate every moment as perfection. sun rize - sun set, THANK YOU, Thank you creator, profound unstoppable connectedness of all beings, pattern to everything, Most radical No-thing
The Vast Expanse
Alex Grey
August 22, 1994
www.alexgrey.com <-(If this writting ment anything to you, Cheack out his web site.) My Favorite artist. Thank you
PKW

Post Edited (04-09-04 12:21)

Happy Trails
TR-808
Re: (The Vast Expanse!)
April 08, 2004 07:51PM

please stop it
jb welda
April 08, 2004 09:15PM
we must support the youth even if we dont understand them. at least the guy is using his grey matter.

one love
jah bill
April 08, 2004 09:17PM
I'm startin' to worry about you Kali.
April 09, 2004 01:37AM
I think it was quite poetic, keep it up Kali...
Some good dialouge, I liked the part where you stated that we co-author every moment with universal creativity.
You should check out the book "Be Here Now" I think it's up your alley.
When I was just a little younger than you someone told me that they didn't believe in time, I had no idea what they meant by that.
Your coming into your spiritual maturity much younger than most of us have or will.
Much Love
ForwardZion
April 09, 2004 04:27PM
Worry,.. about me... Man im the most positive youth out thier.
LoL J-b thats funny you said Grey matter, the man whom wrote this was Alex grey!
-Im amazed at you guys, TR- 420plenty, You really cant see the magnifacence in this, ForwardZion I Feel your the onlyone on this Phorum who understands simi where im coming from, I didnt write this (Though i wish i did) I Mearly Love the Passage that is THE VAST EXPANSE, Zion you should look at Alex Greys art work,
you would appreciate it.
Thats funny Zion,. And I agree.. I don't Believe in time. hehe
And i know what i mean =)
Much love
PKW

WWW.AlexGrey.com

Post Edited (04-09-04 12:48)

Happy Trails
April 09, 2004 05:04PM
Oh yea, And today i finished it, Yesterday my school bell rang before I was done
So Read s-l-o-w-l-y- and understand what you can

Happy Trails
April 09, 2004 05:39PM
Yeah,
I know alex grey, I have two art books by him. "Sacred Mirrors" and "Transfigurations" I haven't pick them up in while though, they are always great to look at. His skill at human anatomy is exceptional.
April 09, 2004 05:46PM
It was only a joke Kali
Acacia
April 09, 2004 06:03PM
Yes, Alex Grey is a wonderful artist.
Acacia
April 09, 2004 06:05PM
P-K-W How do you post to the message board all day if you're in school? Are they allowing laptops in high school these days?
April 20, 2004 04:57PM
Acacia- Im in an acadamy at my high school 1 of 3 Called the Tech-Academy.
And every 2nd Period I Skip my work and Go here.
Its better atmosphere here =)

pkw

Happy Trails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login