Re: red wrist bands last year at snwmf
March 06, 2013 11:54PM
March 07, 2013 01:05AM
i think those were last years staff bracelets

Respect Same Way
March 07, 2013 04:40PM
Volunteer... Join a street team in your area and help promote the festival. Couple of good ways to help out and join in.
March 07, 2013 09:49PM
Christopher
Volunteer... Join a street team in your area and help promote the festival. Couple of good ways to help out and join in.

Doing the things you mention are a good way to get yourself a ticket but i don't think it guarantees you an all access/backstage pass!

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
March 07, 2013 11:17PM
Exactly Sapo, although they do throw in a free t-shirt and camping too! There is a difference between backstage and all-access as well.

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
March 07, 2013 11:30PM
juanlove
Christopher

Doing the things you mention are a good way to get yourself a ticket but i don't think it guarantees you an all access/backstage pass!

You really aint missing much. Backstage and stage access is highly overrated. Especially if you actually like to hear the music, that absolute worst place to see a show. Mostly you just look "cool" and annoy the people working including the artists. The ones who actually want to mingle with the crowd can usually be found there im my experience.
March 07, 2013 11:53PM
My bad, I thought I remembered the possibility of an "upgrade" to backstage access (not "all-access"winking smiley could happen if one were to help out... Must be the meds. Sorry OP.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login