Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OT: Ras Terms and Colin Kaepernick

Posted by Stamina! 
OT: Ras Terms and Colin Kaepernick
March 08, 2013 06:47PM
Nice article in the HuffPost about roots/reggae graphic artist Ras Terms rendering a jersey/t-shirt design for 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick:

Re: OT: Ras Terms and Colin Kaepernick
March 08, 2013 08:43PM
YES! RasTerms! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
March 08, 2013 11:21PM
WANT 1 BAD!
March 09, 2013 05:35AM
Sweet!!!!! Does this mean Kap bumps da reggae?
March 09, 2013 07:22AM
I love Ras Terms, but Kaepernick...........ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Go Hawks winking smiley
March 10, 2013 01:43PM
ZACKinSEB
Sweet!!!!! Does this mean Kap bumps da reggae?

Well story goes that his agent is a fan of Terms, or so i herd. I wouldn't shorten Terms to just a "reggae" artist. Caught a gallery show of his in SF last month with the intergalactic sample juggling of RAS G who he is collaborating with. This art surely could not be contained by one genre of music.

Stevo go there >>>>>>>>>>

www.iapparelstore.com
March 10, 2013 03:29PM
March 10, 2013 10:14PM
wassup with the haters?
March 10, 2013 11:15PM
Whooops! That shoulda been a thumbs up ---> All love !!!
March 11, 2013 07:19PM
I personally am a big fan of both Kaep and Ras Terms, which is why I posted the article (with the 'OT' caveat). I admire their respective skill sets and their ability to both focus and keep things in perspective. Nice to see their works coincide.
March 12, 2013 02:57PM
Kaepernick has Boldin to throw to know. Interesting trade yesterday.
March 12, 2013 04:05PM
rossta8888
Kaepernick has Boldin to throw to know. Interesting trade yesterday.

Yeah, Harbaugh seems to like to bring in the players who beat his teams. When he was coaching Stanford, Oregon's LaMichael James ran all over the Cardinal. So Harbs drafted him last year. Then Mario Manningham caught a TD that beat the 49ers in the '11-12 season's NFC championship. So not only do the niners sign him that offseason, but also Brandon Jacobs, although that didn't really work out. Now, Anquan Boldin not only catches a TD in the Ravens' first drive, but late in the game makes a crucial 1st down completion that set up the winning FG. Knowing Harbaugh's history, I was sort of expecting this. That being said, Boldin's a great pickup, esp. for a 6th rounder. He's the big, strong possession receiver the niners need. He has a knack for coming up with the catch even when well covered. Just have to see if Q can adjust to Kaep's rocket throws after years of getting lobbed to from Flacco.
March 12, 2013 05:54PM
IMO a 6th round pick was a steal for Boldin's size, experience and overall game. You must be a niners fan, you have very good knowledge. Interesting points on Harbaugh getting players that have beat his team. I live in Oregon so I know all about James. I was in this pool at a local restaurant called the loser pool. 60 people are in it, each week you pick one team to lose. If the team you picked to lose wins you put 20$ in the pot. This goes on all year until the super bowl. For the super bowl everyone in the pool takes a team they think will lose and the combined score. The person with the right loser and the closest combined score wins the pot. This year the pot was 6800.00 and I would have won until that safety that the Ravens took with 8 seconds left to waste some of the clock. I understand why it was done but it made me cry, LOL.
March 12, 2013 08:12PM
My dad took me to my first niners game at Kezar Stadium, so that tells you how long I've been a niner (and NFL) fan. It's been quite a few years lately of suffering with a SF team that was anywhere between mediocre and horrible this millennium, until the last couple of seasons when they started to shine. Still there are some weaknesses to address. The addition of a big-bodied, surehanded possession receiver crosses one of those needs off the list.
March 12, 2013 08:23PM
Kezar stadium! I grew up in the bay and played high school soccer. Used to play soccer on Kezar stadium for the playoffs against Branson, University and other small schools my high school used to play against. Nothing better than playing under the lights at Kezar!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login