Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Distance from Camp to Stage

Posted by Danw4n 
Distance from Camp to Stage
March 18, 2013 06:18PM
This is my first time attending SNWMF & I was wondering how far away from the stage is the general campsite. I've tried to find some maps of the grounds, but have not seen anything on the website.

Thanks.
Re: Distance from Camp to Stage
March 18, 2013 06:27PM
It's a 4 or 5 minute walk.
March 18, 2013 06:31PM
Well, it depends upon where your camp is set up Dan.

I'm no distance expert but would estimate the length of the (dark green) Valley Stage on the image below to be about 100 yards. So, if you're in family camp or alterable camping, you are probably looking at about being 150 yards or so from the main stage (which is located at the top of the Valley Stage area. If you are in the "public camping" it's probably about 300 yards (if you are 'over the bridge - to the left) and about 250 yards if you are on the eastern portion of the public camping (towards the bottom of the map)...

March 18, 2013 07:33PM
270 degrees from point a to point b 100 yards east followed by 100 yards north followed by 100 yards south. Big issue already been discussed.
March 18, 2013 10:31PM
The distance to camp increases by a factor of pi each 12 hours, once the festival begins....
March 18, 2013 11:00PM
Every year I've attended I'm typically towards the back of public camping, which is as far away from the stage as you can get and still be on festival camping grounds. it takes us about a 8-15 minute walk depending on many beers you've had and how may bathroom stops your crew takes between camp and the stage
March 18, 2013 11:17PM
zoki will again be providing his shuttle service from the jungle to the stage...

March 18, 2013 11:33PM
wait.... i see at least 14 seats on that vehicle.... does that mean it qualifys as an RV?! grinning smiley

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
March 22, 2013 03:32PM
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot... BTW, some of you guys have pretty funny comments. Thanks for the laughs. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login