Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Protoje new video...I and I

Posted by Sista Irie 
Protoje new video...I and I
March 19, 2013 05:18PM
Follow the MOVEMENT and learn about the reggae revolution in Jamaica. I saw it with my own eyes and felt the vibe. Reminds me so much of the sixties.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2013 03:07AM by Sista Irie.
Re: Protoje new video...I and I
March 19, 2013 05:27PM
Thank you Sister Irie for the continued efforts and the information provided about Protoje and the movement of Manifesto. I have learned of Protoje on this phorum thanks to you and others. I ordered both his albums and pick them up today at our local record store in Bend, OR. Excited for my lunch break to grab them! Bless
March 19, 2013 05:36PM
Yes Sista Irie!! I knew that when I came here to post this that you already would have!!

Such a great tune & Video!! Big up the whole movement!
March 19, 2013 05:37PM
March 19, 2013 06:54PM
Went to pickup the two Protoje albums that were suppossed to be coming in today but they both didnt arrive because they are on back order. I like to support local but dont want to pull up youtube everytime I want to listen to Protoje. Anyone have a suggestion on where I can order one now. I dont care for I Tunes, I like to have a hard copy.

Bless
March 19, 2013 06:58PM
Why Ernie B's of course.....
March 19, 2013 07:03PM
Ernie bs it is, was just going to check it out myself. I try to support our local Cd/Record shop. I always seem to end up at Ernie B's.

Thanks Daniel
jps
March 19, 2013 08:38PM
Thanks Sista Irie. Loving this video.
March 22, 2013 04:52PM
Feel the movement!! Catch it !! That group of artist is doing big big things.. So great to feel the change.. Fresh with a message!! Respect
March 22, 2013 09:50PM
feelin it, trust mi

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login