Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

attn: PDX Massive, Higher Reasoning Reggae Time fans! cool smiley

Posted by BZM 
BZM
attn: PDX Massive, Higher Reasoning Reggae Time fans! cool smiley
March 20, 2013 04:51PM
I'm super pleased to announce that I will be playing guitar and skanking on the air, this last Saturday night of March! March 30... stay up past midnight, hear us (Fishbowl, a.k.a. my band smiling smiley play a 60-90 minute live set, as well as holding an extensive meds with the Phorum's own Ras Danny!

We will discuss our own up-and-coming story of being a rising reggae band in the Pacific Northwest, all the fellow bands and friends we've met along the way, and the current state of reggae and dub music in this year 2013. Also joining us in the studio will be Ras Elijah and his own Roots Train Sounds, as well as Santino Cadiz, who will also be performing live.

WHEN:

March 31, 12:00 AM (Saturday late night/early Sunday morning!)

WHERE:

[kboo.fm] , or turn that dial to 90.7 FM if you live in the Portland area!

WHO ARE WE?:

[www.facebook.com]

We are FISHBOWL, and we're roots reggae/dub revivalists... trying to link the past and present together, all the way from the foundational sounds of Catch A Fire to the modern sounds reminiscent of bands like John Brown's Body, Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad, Groundation, etc.

Big ups to RAS DANNY for giving us this major opportunity! blessed love

EDIT: Here's a link to our reverbnation, if live tracks are your thing: [www.reverbnation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2013 04:52PM by BZM.
Re: attn: PDX Massive, Higher Reasoning Reggae Time fans! cool smiley
March 20, 2013 05:35PM
as well as holding an extensive meds with the Phorum's own Ras Danny!

eye popping smiley

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
BZM
Re: attn: PDX Massive, Higher Reasoning Reggae Time fans! cool smiley
March 20, 2013 05:42PM
Well, I can't speak for Ras Danny, but Fishbowl will be in a thoroughly meditative state, seen?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login