Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Army album Dredlocks Time

Posted by jps 
jps
New Army album Dredlocks Time
March 23, 2013 01:53PM
Saw yesterday that Army just released a new album. Had no idea there was one in the works but glad to see. Not sure who handled the production, but Tippy mixed and mastered it. Sounds nice.

[www.cdbaby.com]
Re: New Army album Dredlocks Time
March 23, 2013 04:29PM
Respect to the General every time, one of my favorite VI artists. Forward to SNWMF!!!!!!!!
April 09, 2013 09:13PM
Love this album. Got it about a week ago and it has gotten non stop play. The title track and I'll return is my two favorite tracks so far. Ill Return is an amazing track. Love the horns and Army's sweet voice. Great song. I also have Rasta Awake and Army has become my favorite reggae artist after Midnite of course. Anyone else listened to this album much?
April 10, 2013 04:56PM
I love all of Army's releases, especially when produced by Tuff Lion. Still hoping he gets added this year!
April 10, 2013 04:58PM
Boom it up ! Army come fi rule with music!
April 11, 2013 10:42PM
I'm with you Rossta in that Army is my 2nd favorite VI reggae artist (actually 3rd behind Dezarie). I don't have any of his albums though, but have heard a couple tunes from his new album that sound good, and loved Rasta Awake when I heard it. Is that album out of print?
jps
April 11, 2013 11:08PM
Haven't had a chance to pick this up yet, but I will be shortly.

Rasta Awake is available at viroots.com
April 12, 2013 01:06AM
Never heard or seen him before...then I saw him last week it was a great show and got the CD. I wake up with in it in my head good artist Respect!! I like Run Run
April 12, 2013 05:02PM
I am with you Reggabe. Midnite and Sis Dezarie are my favorites. The more I listen to Army the more I love his message and music. In a rare moment the other night I put on Midnite and found myself wanting to listen to more of Army's music so I switched it up. Very rare. LOL

As JPS said it is available at VIROOTS.com. I really want a hard copy of Zion Soldiers Chant. Been looking but with no luck. May have to end up buying it on I Tunes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login