Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who Is Else Taking an RV and Has No Hook Up

Posted by MarleyLuv 
Who Is Else Taking an RV and Has No Hook Up
March 24, 2013 07:58PM
I was wondering if anyone else is in the same position I am in.... I have an RV but missed out and the tickets for RV Hook up and no Hook Up ........... They sold out so fast this year.... makes me wonder if more people are going or is the festival getting smaller on RV space ?????? was wondering if anyone has any ideas on this matter .. I heard Anderson Valley is an option and also I read a posting that there is a near by high school close to the fair ground were I might be able to park my RV ... any feed back or info would help .. Thnx
Re: Who Is Else Taking an RV and Has No Hook Up
March 27, 2013 12:46PM
There is plenty of no hookup spaces. Run your genny if your out on the outside edges, that will bother less people. or bring a long ass extension cord smiling smiley
March 27, 2013 01:14PM

There is plenty of no hookup spaces.

WRONG! The RV spaces (with hook-ups) sold out on Feb. 15th, and The Bus/RV spaces (without hookups) sold out on March 2nd. So, unless you already have an RV pass, you will not be able to bring your RV to SNWMF.

AVB has indicated that they will begin selling camping after May 4th, and have accomodated RVs in the past. As far as the High School goes, to my knowledge, that is for parking ONLY and NOT for camping (in your RV or otherwise).....
March 27, 2013 08:40PM
Daniel,

Thanks for the information .. I thought the same to myself once they sold out that's it.. Last year I was lucky enough to get a non hook up and I ran a long extension cord like DubDude said and I was lucky enough to have power all weekend . I am not sure if I should wait for AVB or just get a regular camping pass. I have to SNWMF twice and never have I camped .. I not to excited about .. I am going to stay positive and know that Jah will give me the blessing to get my space at SNWMF..
March 27, 2013 08:41PM
I had a nonhook up pass last year . and met so cool people that had a hookup and they were cool enough to let me run my extension cord from one the free port's.. Had power all weekend ..
May 02, 2013 10:00AM
I have an RV full hookup pass available if you're still looking.
May 04, 2013 11:55AM
May 06, 2013 05:15PM
yes let me know if you still have it .. thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login