Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tickets Sold Out

Posted by yellowberry 
Tickets Sold Out
March 27, 2013 09:15AM
I am surprised the tickets are not sold out by now. I wonder what percentage of the tickets have been sold to date, also how many tickets are allowed to be sold? Basically what's the capacity of snwmf?

Anyone know?

OOps! apparently I can't edit my post title....that sucks!thumbs down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2013 09:17AM by yellowberry.
Re: Tickets Sold Out
March 27, 2013 09:45AM
5k-ish....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
March 27, 2013 09:52AM
HiGrade1
5k-ish....

1k ish less than rotr?
March 27, 2013 09:58AM
4991 more than Tommy Lee....
March 27, 2013 10:17AM
DWL!!! You're killin me!!! Hahahahahaha

mulligan
March 27, 2013 12:35PM
Now THAT was funny Mulligan spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
March 27, 2013 12:50PM
Best quip of 2013 so far! thumbs up
March 27, 2013 02:42PM
mulligan

LMAO!!!!!!!
March 27, 2013 04:29PM
Mulligan you kill me. Lol I can't stop laughing.
March 28, 2013 11:24AM
Hahah for real!!

Diesel you aren't booking him for Chico?? Dang I was planning another overnight trip
March 28, 2013 11:56AM
I seem to recall the fairgrounds considering adding more RV sites between the current hookup sites and the street. Seems like they wouldn't have any problems putting them to use during SNWMF weekend. Someone should pester them about it... winking smiley

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
March 28, 2013 09:32PM
Hey Daniel, how many tickets are left out of 5,000???
March 29, 2013 08:57AM
Why would anyone think it was appropriate to share that information with you Westafari?

ok
fred
March 29, 2013 10:10AM
Well the man addressed why grown people choose not to camp for three days with random dopeheads and dweebs in his poem "Stabbing at SNWMF", an excellent satirical piece that has since been removed from the message board. Wow the people who run this fit right in, in Mendocino County where history starts again every morning and reality is your own make believe world. Why the censorship Daniel?
March 29, 2013 10:33AM
yeah that's it strikkly... it's censorship. it's the big bad babylon system trying to hold the people down...... right?! eye rolling smiley

c'mon you can't actually be that ignorant. why would the festival keep a thread up that makes light of an actual incident in which people were hurt. and if you really want to know, i asked for that thread to be removed because it is not remotely funny, amusing, or even clever.... it's not good for the promotion of the festival as a whole, and is generally just a dick move to post something like that.... believe it or not, this phorum is for the festivals benefit, not the personal amusement of some jackasses who think posting such negative topics is okay..... it's folks like YOU, making large generalizations about things they know nothing of (Wow the people who run this fit right in....) that makes the internet such a sucky place sometimes... and even when you find a place where folks do have a common thread, theres some jerk who has to ruin it for the rest..... if this is the attitude you have toward the festival, please do everyone a favor and do not attend. we don't need your negative vibes in boomville..... if you do choose to pull your head out of where it resides and think about the bigger picture of what the festival is trying to accomplish.... bringing world class music to the people... then please feel free to attend and enjoy yourself... if not maybe warp tour is more your thing.....

March 29, 2013 01:12PM
HiGrade1
yeah that's it strikkly... it's censorship. it's the big bad babylon system trying to hold the people down...... right?! eye rolling smiley

c'mon you can't actually be that ignorant. why would the festival keep a thread up that makes light of an actual incident in which people were hurt. and if you really want to know, i asked for that thread to be removed because it is not remotely funny, amusing, or even clever.... it's not good for the promotion of the festival as a whole, and is generally just a dick move to post something like that....

I'm with you 100% HiGrade.... I thought that post was in terrible taste.
March 29, 2013 06:20PM
Why is that a bad question Fred? Who do you think you are???? I would like to know how close to selling out that it may be. I know peoria that want to go but don't have money right now. I think it's a completely lag it question.
March 31, 2013 06:54AM
HiGrade1 has always come with the absolute crustiest replies on this board. What is fullwatts? A crusty old man sound. Nice tirade dude, glad you got your panties in a bunch. You represent your sound with royalty and excellence my friend.
Reel was making fun of people who take the event sooooo seriously, which they obviously do, when its just a boogie woogie shake your ass do drugs and take your sorry ass home on monday. Don't get me wrong I'll pass through pon a sattaday or sunday afternoon, that's about as much of the "ambience" as I can take.
March 31, 2013 10:00AM
" Don't get me wrong I'll pass through pon a sattaday or sunday afternoon"
Please don't. If you are anything like your "strikkly" persona on here, no one really wants to meet you, or have your perpetually negative attitude at our festival.
March 31, 2013 10:08AM
We are sending in our order Monday, no chance of it selling out by then right?

Thanks.
March 31, 2013 10:18AM
strikkly
Wow the people who run this fit right in, in Mendocino County where history starts again every morning

What do you mean by this Strikkly?
March 31, 2013 10:45AM
Last month, I posted something warning folks that Early Bird tickets were not likely to last through the end of February. I also posted something warning people that RV passes were nearly sold out. You can expect to see a similar post from me when 3-day music tickets are almost gone.....
March 31, 2013 10:48AM
Daniel
Last month, I posted something warning folks that Early Bird tickets were not likely to last through the end of February. I also posted something warning people that RV passes were nearly sold out. You can expect to see a similar post from me when 3-day music tickets are almost gone.....

So in answer to my question, we'll be safe sending in money on Monday? If not, we will pay the extra fee to order online...that's the only reason I am asking (Fred).

Thanks Daniel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2013 10:49AM by J_72.
AJ
March 31, 2013 01:56PM
So if the 3 day music tickets sell out, will there still be single day tickets for sale? I have a friend who might decide last minute to come for a day or two. confused smiley
April 01, 2013 11:28AM
strikkly
....its just a boogie woogie shake your ass do drugs and take your sorry ass home on monday....

You represent your sound self with royalty and excellence my friend.....

April 01, 2013 11:47AM
sometimes freedom of speech equals freedom of ignorance...
April 03, 2013 09:11PM
strikkly - wow, now that was crusty.....How's about you just stay home and spare us the misfortune of possibly running into you???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login