Need RV Full Hook Ups Willing To Pay Double Please Help
March 28, 2013 10:52PM
I'm Hoping Someone out their can help us we've been going to SNWMF since 2002 never missed a show we bought are tickets in Dec. this year and was not able to purchase RV pass at the time so long story short RV passes are sold out
Me and Family would be greatly appreciative anyone willing to sell their RV Pass to us please email tylercoates2002@yahoo.com if you can Help ONE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2013 11:08PM by Daniel.
Re: Need RV Full Hook Ups Willing To Pay Double Please Help
March 28, 2013 11:14PM
willing to pay double?! really?! wow i wish i had one to sell ya. that's alot of $ to pay to avoid traditional camping.....
best of luck with your search....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
March 28, 2013 11:34PM
Hey Tyler - Johnny Law here! Assuming this is drummer extraordinaire Tyler? I didn't know you guys went to SNWMF, I've been to darn near all of them. We should hook up this year.

P.S. - We might be throwing a big bash up in Magalia again this year, are you playing with anyone right now? Is Hendo back yet? Trying to check on band options...I'll hit you up on Facebook.

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
March 29, 2013 12:06AM
I know paying double is crazy but I bring my wife and two daughters every year they love it my first daughter was in my wife's belly her first year Angels Camp and we love the Family vibe we look forward to it every year. I guess we could tent camp but we always liked being able to put the kids down in the RV
AJ
March 29, 2013 12:14AM
rtcoates
I guess we could tent camp but we always liked being able to put the kids down in the RV
I'm guessing, but on site/tent camping will probably sell out soon. AVB?
March 29, 2013 02:11AM
I doubt anyone would give theirs up even for double... RV people have money and are ready and willing to spend it!

Respect Same Way
March 29, 2013 02:45PM
HAha - wrong Tyler Coates! I was wondering how it was I had never seen him there

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
March 29, 2013 02:46PM
tahoearmada
I doubt anyone would give theirs up even for double... RV people have money and are ready and willing to spend it!

I know but I feel its worth a shot and I guess If it does not work out then this year was just not meant to be still got love for the SNWMF
March 29, 2013 04:10PM
That settles it...next year I am following through with my plans to buy up two or three full hook up RV spaces when they are available so I can turn them over for 2 or 3X what I paid for them, when those who aren't on the ball start getting desperate. Sounds like a great way to finance my weekend!

ok
fred
April 03, 2013 06:33PM
ok_fred
That settles it...next year I am following through with my plans to buy up two or three full hook up RV spaces when they are available so I can turn them over for 2 or 3X what I paid for them, when those who aren't on the ball start getting desperate. Sounds like a great way to finance my weekend!

ok
fred

I know I'm with that
April 21, 2013 09:13PM
Any ONE want to show RV love out their ? If anyone out their cant make it to the show it would be much appreciated
May 02, 2013 01:21PM
@rtcoates,
I have a full hookup RV parking pass. are you still looking for one? if so, call me: 970-460-6046
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login