How do you embed video on this forum?
April 06, 2013 06:59PM
It would be good if their was an faq to answer this sort of question.
Re: How do you embed video on this forum?
April 06, 2013 07:20PM
[snwmf.com]

1. Copy the URL of the video you want to embed. I know you can embed YouTube and Vimeo videos and believe there are several others that can also be embedded;

2. Go to wherever in your post you want to place the video;

3. Click on the 'little blue filmstrip' icon that appears just above the box where you enter your message (it's the second one from the right);

4. When the pop-up box appears (you may have to click the 'warning' first to allow the pop-up to be displayed), paste the URL that you copied into the window.

5. Remove the s in 'https' (if present) along with any 'excess baggage' contained in the URL. Take this as an example:

[www.youtube.com]

In this case, the following would be 'excess baggage' : &feature=youtu.be. As a general rule, I always remove the ampersand ("&" ) along with everything that follows thereafter and it has always worked for me.

6. Click on the "OK" button on the pop-up; and then

7. Click on the "Preview" button below the message box to see if your video appears correctly.

8. NEVER use the URL that YouTube provides when you click on their 'share' button or your post will wind up as a link to 'YouTube'
Re: How do you embed video on this forum?
April 07, 2013 07:43PM
I just copy the code from the destination bar where the video is located and paste it in here, jus like dat. Preview it to mek sure it takes... an done...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login