Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snoop vs. Bunny

Posted by ulotrichi 
Snoop vs. Bunny
April 24, 2013 05:31PM
Re: Snoop vs. Bunny
April 24, 2013 07:21PM
@#$%& Snoop and his ego. Used to like him, now he can blow.
April 24, 2013 07:22PM
April 24, 2013 08:25PM
Bunny needs to mind his own business. Why not go after Sizzla and Capleton and all the other self-styled Rastas in Jamaica who don't live up to all the tenants either. I guess because Snoop has more fame than all of them put together.
April 24, 2013 08:26PM
and folks wonder why black area schools are being shut down.. all the while reliant stamdium is being refitted with numerous flat screen monitors... totally financed with tax dollars..

the power strucure within the black community is filled with in-fighting such as this.. over sillyness..

too much finger pointing within and without.. not enough doing..

sometimes i wonder..
April 25, 2013 06:24AM
Bitches, both a 'dem.
Delusions of relevance, both ways.
Too much herb
and ego
April 25, 2013 09:08AM
I expected Snoop to act like a gangster, guess he did.
I expected Bunny to act like a rasta, did he???
April 25, 2013 11:01AM
Jahsprey
Bitches, both a 'dem.

Yup.. Seems to me, and I could be wrong bunny is mad maybe cuz he didn't get some money out of his interactions with snoop.. And we'll IMO (there I remembered that time lol) snoop is not doing the movie and album for charity, his old ass needed another way to make some bucks.. So really I don't take either side in this case.. You can see In the movie bunny welcomes him into his home shows respect and so on.. Where that went sour ?? Only thing I can think of is money
April 25, 2013 02:08PM
I can see it now at Sting!!!!!

Clash of the Century!!!!!

Snoop Lion vs Bunny Wailer!!!!!!
April 25, 2013 03:10PM
He's not sounding very "Lion-ish", in fact I just saw some video for Lighters Up where Mavado calls him Snoop Dog more than once. Obviously he's not committed to this whole rasta thing: Bunny was right on! And the song isn't good either. Better than that Miley tune (which is horrible!!) - but not by much.

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login