Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don Carlos!

Posted by RockyMtnYeti 
RockyMtnYeti
Don Carlos!
January 28, 2004 05:51PM
Wonderful, simply wonderful to have him bless us on stage this year. I was so happy to see him 2 years ago when he wasn't even on the bill. Jah Jah Heard My Plea and Don will be back!

jb welda
Re: Don Carlos!
January 28, 2004 06:18PM
don is the don.

one love
jah bill
jjlab3
January 28, 2004 09:37PM
I can't wait to see Don!!! Seen him mnay times and he is always great. One of my favorite moments a few years ago was when he filled in.

Guess who's coming to dinner?
napabink
January 29, 2004 01:13AM
I hear that. "Captain Save a Sho". Always a pleasure to see Don Carlos. California has been lucky in recent years with Don Carlos appearing so much ie, Berkely, SF, the festivals. But it just never gets old, does it? There are so many cases where we are so blessed to have these performers still on stage doing there thing @ their age. With all the violence, and outiquity that a gwaan. And not to mention, the physical and mental endurance required to hang in the sound business. AND...the not so conscious critics (the people who are buying what they're selling, like we all used to, if we don't still). People to see before it's too late, no matter how many times you've seen em.....I'll just name a few.....
Bunny Wailer
Burning Spear
Abyssinians
Lee Perry
Israel Vibration
Linval Thompson
Horsemouth
Roots Radics
The list just goes on and on. So for all of us who think we missed something, whenever. We need to reason that we are actually very lucky, since so many of the foundation artists are still alive and vibzing.
-napabink
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login