Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rocker-T and the More Luv Band Hit the Road!

Posted by Standout 
Rocker-T and the More Luv Band Hit the Road!
April 08, 2004 03:31PM
Positive Sound Massive Recordings is proud to announce the Rocker-T "Much Luv" tour, backed
by the More Luv band, is departing Oakland, California this week and will cover close to 4000 miles in just over 15 days.

This 14 city, 9 state tour is Rocker's first this year and will make stops in cities from San Francisco east to Boulder and Ft. Collins, Colorado, then further east to Duluth, LaCrosse, and Minneapolis. Then the tour will travel back towards the west coast making stops in Montana, Washington and Oregon before returning to California for a handful of shows in late April.

This is the first time in almost a year that Rocker-T is performing in many of these markets. The shows will feature a 70 - 80 minute set of Rocker's music, including songs from "Nicer by the Hour", "If Yu Luv Luv, Show Ya Luv" and "More Luv". Rocker will also be treating fans to some new, never before heard tunes that will be part of his next 2 or 3 album projects. The tour will also showcase Jus-Goodie, a blessed young sing-jay who linked up with Rocker in Colorado over the past few tours, and who will open up many of these upcoming shows. Jus-Goodie will play 20 - 30 minutes depending on the show. San Francisco singer-songwriter and PSM artist
Karney will open up a few of the west coast shows as well.

The following is a list of confirmed dates for this tour, please check out
[www.psmrecordings.com] as it will have constantly updated show information.

Rocker-T "More Luv" Tour, featuring the More Luv Band and Special Guest Jus-Goodie
(unless otherwise noted)

April 2004

4/9 Jah Family Productions Presents Rocker-T and the Jah Family Band with special guest
Jus-Goodie plus ZionWay Soundsystem at The Starlite Theater, 167 N. College Ave. Ft. Collins, CO. For More info call (970) 484-4974 Doors @ 8:30 pm 18 and UP $10 at the door.

4/10 Jah Family Productions Presents Rocker-T and the Jah Family Band with special guest
Jus-Goodie plus ZionWay Soundsystem at The Trilogy Winebar, 2017 13th Street, Boulder, CO
For more info call (303) 473-WINE Doors @ 8:30 pm 21 and UP $7 at the door.

4/19 WSSA Events present "Sexual Assault Awareness" concert featuring Rocker-T and the More Luv Band at Valhalla Hall @ University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, WI. Doors @ 6:30 pm Rocker @ 8:00 pm. Free Show!!! All Ages. For more info call (608) 785-8000.

4/20 Art of Jam Entertainment presents a special "420" Show featuring Rocker-T and the More Luv Band with special guest Jus-Goodie @ Escape Ultra Lounge, Block E- Skyway, 600
Hennepin Ave. Minneapolis, Minnesota for more info call (612) 333-8855

4/21 Tap Room Productions Presents Rocker-T and the More Luv Band with Jus-Goodie and
Supreme Rockers Hi-Fi @ The Tap Room, 600 East Superior Ave., Duluth, MN Doors @ 8 pm,
21 and Up $5.00 @ the door.

4/23 Eastbone Entertainment Presents Rocker-T and the More Luv Band with Jus-Goodie at The
Other Side, Missoula, MT $10 in advance $12 @ the door. 21 and Up.

4/24 "Club Dread" featuring Rocker-T and the More Luv Band with Jus-Goodie and Special
Guest Karney (Acoustic) at Les Amies, 2217 3rd Avenue, Seattle, WA. Call the Reggae Hotline
for more info (206) 447-9868 Early Show. Doors @ 8:30 Show from 9:30-11:30 $10 All Ages

4/25 Universal Roots and Higher Reasoning presents Rocker-T and the More Luv Band with
Jus-Goodie and special guest Karney (Acoustic) with DJs Cansaman and YT Dread at the controls
at Conan's Pub, 39th and S.E. Hawthorne Blvd, Portland OR. $7 at the Door. Doors @ 9 pm 21
and Up.

4/26 Platinum Productions presents an Earthday Celebration with Rocker-T and the More Luv
Band with Jus-Goodie with special guests The Hounds @ Club Platinum, 126 S.W. 4th St,
Corvallis, OR. For more info call (541) 738-6996 Doors @ 7:30 21 and Up.

4/27 Venue TBA, Northern California

4/28 Rocker-T and the More Luv Band with Jus-Goodie @ La Salles, 229 Broadway, Chico, CA
For more info please call (530) 893-1891. Doors @ 8pm. Special guest opener!! 21 and Up.

4/29 Rocker-T and the More Luv Band with Jus-Goodie plus special guests at The Venue, 1181
Evergreen Road #8, Between Redway and Garborville, CA All Ages Doors @ 8 pm Rocker-T @
10:30 pm $8.00 at the door. For more info check out [www.dspacer]

4/30 Rocker-T and the More Luv Band with Jus-Goodie plus special guests at The Ukiah
Brewery, 102 S. State St, Ukiah, CA For more info please call (707) 468-5890 All Ages Doors
@ 9 pm Rocker-T @ 11 pm

5/1 Rocker-T and the More Luv Band with Jus-Goodie plus special guests in San Francisco, CA (Venue TBA) Record Release Party for the Retrospect EP

For more info on this tour please feel free to check out [www.psmrecordings.com]

Please forward this to anyone and everyone who you think would be interested in helping us get the word out. We look forward to seeing you all out at some of these shows.

The Promotions Team--

Positive Sound Massive Recordings
2261 Market Street, PMB 487
San Francisco, CA, 94114
(415) 835-4799 office/voicemail
(415) 751-0947 fax
***(Please note our new phone and fax numbers)***

[www.psmrecordings.com]
100% pure conscious dancehall
plus a whole lot more!!!
jb welda
Re: Rocker-T and the More Luv Band Hit the Road!
April 08, 2004 04:03PM
when youre up there in montana give a shout to doug midnite dread wendt from jah bill. ive been meaning to return a call from him but so far have failed in that mission.

one love
jah bill
April 08, 2004 04:26PM
-when will south-west tour begin?+
April 08, 2004 10:58PM
I will have the crew hail up Doug. Also, Rocker should make it out to the Southwest this summer...

Respect-
April 15, 2004 02:45AM
San Diego needs it's fix...
Holler at your boy, SOS!

(was just sharing Nicodemus' "Dancehall Giant" yesterday with Unite.. thinking of you...)

hit me up and let's book Rocker inna a SD fashun.,

right,
rashy@tribeofkings.com
April 15, 2004 06:50AM
Yes I-

I will link you soon... We have to get down to SD soon... Also, my man Haji Mike has been playing some Tribe of Kings mixes on the radio in Cyprus!!!

Respect and blessings to the whole crew...

SOS

April 15, 2004 07:16AM
Rocker T in the Midwest this coming weekend.
If you all are in or near Madison on Saturday, Give FRP At WORT a call we'll defiitely talk up your La Crosse and MPLs shows.
Blessing to the PSM Crew!
Michael
solid rock
April 15, 2004 09:28AM

yep see you on the 28th

was just handling some radio promotion on the show last night.

speaking of which tell Lou-I to give me a call if he wants to do a call-in next Wed
April 17, 2004 11:40AM
Yes Brothers-

I will have Rocker call in to FRP... They are deep in the Rockies right now. I will speak with them later. Respect always Michael!!!

As for Chico... I will get "T" to do a "call in" on Wednesday. Hit me with an e-mail with the "on-air" number... I will get you Drew's Cel as well!!!

Respect-

Standout
April 19, 2004 03:21PM
Excited to see ya again... it's been a while. I think the last was @ the Nor Shore in Duluth almost 2 yrs ago? Why is it I always hear about T comming to town at the last minute? I just found out yesterday (Sunday). Maybe you could use more PR peeps in MPLS! KVSC.org is a GREAT resource to draw folks from the western subs. All you have to do is let them know when and where... anyway...
See ya tomorrow!
EDO
April 19, 2004 03:33PM
After taking a closer look... I have found NO mention of T comming anywhere... online even! What's the point of touring if nobody knows your even coming to town? I'll bring everyone I can. Sorry about the 2nd message, I was just dissapointed to find NO mention of T comming to town... even when I LOOKED around.
Respect.
EDO
April 19, 2004 09:28PM
Respect EDO-

I don't know why the club never promoted it, but we have been working for weeks to get the word out. I did see an ad in the City Pages, as well as a Pick or a photo... I know there were posters and radio spots all this past weekend. I also know that a few other folks have e-mailed me that they heard about it in Mpls... but we are really glad you did find out about it and that you might try to bring some folks down. At the show please check Lazero (Rocker's Mid-West Booking Agent or Drew, Rocker's tour manager, and maybe we can make sure this does not happen again.

Respect-

Standout

April 26, 2004 04:55PM
I heard from a friend that last night was his best performance they had seen since ROTR 2000.
April 27, 2004 08:43PM
True True-

I have heard that all of the shows have been amazing. I think that when Rocker gets to play with a band backing him he really can open up all of his vibes. Not that I don't love the shows with Jah Yzer, but the More Luv band rocks. I think that the rest of this week will be great with shows tonight in Weed!, tomorrow in Chico, Thurs in Humboldt and Friday in Ukiah! If you are in any of these areas Go See this show...

Respect-

Standout

PS: There is a suprise show in Bolinas on Sunday the 2nd as well at Smiley's.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login