Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Roots Rasta ~ Nakeeba Amaniyea

Posted by Haile Bless 
Roots Rasta ~ Nakeeba Amaniyea
May 10, 2013 05:05AM
This lovely video from Nakeeba Amaniyea (daughter of Sister Carol) was just released today. It was filmed here in Cali. as well as OR. while we were at NWRMF and at Prospect Park in N.Y.. If you watch closely you will see a number of great artists, including her Mom, Johnny Osborne, Kulcha Knox, Messenjah Selah, Tuff Lion... Fulljoy the vibes and share it with your loved ones... This is just the start of a very promising musical future for this empress, and also just a taste of one of the many sounds n styles she can come with, she nah easy at all!!!

video: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2013 01:29PM by Daniel.
Re: ROOTS RASTA ~ NAKEEBA AMANIYEA
May 10, 2013 05:17AM
yes nice tune, feel that steppers vibe coming thru*
May 10, 2013 05:20AM
Loving that song..Must check out .
May 10, 2013 05:36AM
see mi sistrength Tai Tai in deh!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Re: Roots Rasta ~ Nakeeba Amaniyea
May 10, 2013 01:31PM
May 12, 2013 07:58AM
Thanks D, dont know why it didnt show up proper when I posted it? As always you fixed it.
May 12, 2013 04:47PM
Reppin that Blessed Coast X Pure Anywear t shirt.. Niceness
May 12, 2013 05:14PM
Song very nice...riddim very tuff....
May 15, 2013 07:03PM
Love Nakeeba! What a show she put on at NWWRF last summer. Her and Sister Carol together was amazing. Really nice video Haile Bless, thank you for sharing!!
May 15, 2013 07:23PM
rossta8888
Love Nakeeba! What a show she put on at NWWRF last summer. Her and Sister Carol together was amazing. Really nice video Haile Bless, thank you for sharing!!

Yep, I thought she kind of stole the show from Mom that night. "I & I a Roots Roots Roots Roots Rasta" was def. stuck in my head the rest of that night.
May 15, 2013 07:28PM
spliffp
rossta8888

Yep, I thought she kind of stole the show from Mom that night. "I & I a Roots Roots Roots Roots Rasta" was def. stuck in my head the rest of that night.

I am with you Spliffp! I had it stuck in my head all weekend. That and Klucha Knox One Word! Two songs I had never heard before I really enjoyed that weekend.
May 15, 2013 07:58PM
Just played this song (again) last night on my show.

Hoping she may show up to perform with her mother.

Niceness
Jah Son
May 16, 2013 05:08AM
Yes Jah Son, I was hoping they would actually put her on the lineup, since it would fit right in perfect with her mom being there! But alas they didnt, and she is not gonna be there this year sad smiley Maybe they will put her on next year? Give thanks to Lindsay Love for recognizing her talent and booking her last year, was one of the highlights of NWRMF for sure!
May 16, 2013 05:17PM
I just had to post what Tuff Lion shared about her on FB, just lovely and so very true! ~~~

Praise Jah! Beloved Massive! I am pleased to present to you all on an intimately personal level a new video from a great talent that I introduced to you earlier...here we go again but this secondary introduction is coming in a manner that will better help you to see and experience some of the "majesty" and "flow" of Empress Nakeeba Amaniyea.

What is being presented in this offering is visually stunning and revealing in that you can actually see the relationship with the artist and the subject matter in a way that completes a statement of purpose and intent. The song, "Roots Rasta" is nothing short of a modern day anthem for Rastafari consciousness and livity. The video features a segment with Nakeeba's famous Mother, Sista Carol in a moment that they appear as loving Sisters! Precious! These Queens have established a legacy of "teaching" through the medium of music in a seamless timeline.

For my part, I am honored to be counted as a friend and I-dren within the Sistrength's family circle. I am compelled to defend and support all who are earnestly working to make this a better world and to uplift the minds and spirits of humanity. Nakeeba Amaniyea is surely such a one who is speaking directly to her generation of listeners and all who have an ear to hear!

Try to imagine the blessing of being a fan of Sister Carol, who directly impacted my life throughout my days on earth and to become a fervent fan of her seed! As a parent, I can only imagine the pride and joy that Nakeeba's parents both have in seeing a regeneration of what they have lived and defined as a clean and upful path to raise up a youth! Salute!

To all who may take the time to follow this link through and embrace the work, I implore you to make your findings known by sharing the post and making comments… speak up! Your sentiments will be apprecialoved for sure. Everyone needs a little confirmation and acknowledgement in our endeavors. Don't be silent! Say something! I can assure you that Nakeeba Amaniyea is a very humble and balanced person, she represents so much good in all of us because she is one of us. I further urge those who purchase music to pay tribute to this independent businesswoman and support her talent. Her talent and effort is surely worth every cent!

Give thanks for reading this family, go full joy the video!
Jah bless us All!
May 22, 2013 10:55PM
Nice to see that this video has over 1400 views in less then 2 weeks! I know that is not big for some artists like Tarrus.... but for her 1st release, I think that is pretty good thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login