OT: Protoje and the Indiggnation + Gappy Ranks and the 7th St Band (OREGON) HELP JAMAICA
May 10, 2013 09:54AM
Bless Up Left Coast

COMPOUND MEDIA PRODUCTIONS is very happy to announce that we will be hosting two shows in the Great State of Oregon featuring Protoje and the Indiggnation longside Gappy Ranks and the 7th St. Band. Bobby Hustle will also be on the bill for both shows along with fresh from JA selectah YAADCORE! Both shows are benefit shows for the www.helpjamaica.org which is wonderful grassroots organization which has become the change they wish to see in the world. We would encourage any and all to support the effort to bring back live reggae bands to the left coast who bring the authenticity of the Jamaican/UK reggae experience.

JUNE 14th PORTLAND, OREGON @ ALHAMBRA THEATER (AKA MT TABOR THEATER)

[www.brownpapertickets.com]

JUNE 20th ASHLAND, OREGON @ CLUB 66

[www.brownpapertickets.com]

Do what you can to support the communities which produce so many of the artists we have come to support!
Re: OT: Protoje and the Indiggnation + Gappy Ranks and the 7th St Band (OREGON) HELP JAMAICA
May 10, 2013 09:57AM
Re: OT: Protoje and the Indiggnation + Gappy Ranks and the 7th St Band (OREGON) HELP JAMAICA
May 10, 2013 10:02AM
Iam soooo bummed that I can't catch either of these, but I will be supporting Jamaica by spending a decent amount of cash this vacation in Jamaica.. Staying at jamaican owned places and buying from Jamaican vendors..

Iam for sure gonna spread the word to my Portland peeps and I know they will show
May 10, 2013 10:16AM
Bless up Daniel! Merci!
May 10, 2013 12:06PM
OT? Hardly...
May 10, 2013 01:29PM
See you @ the PDX show, Ninja! What a great warm up for SNWMF!
May 10, 2013 01:52PM
Only OT... meaning not SNWMF related... sorry Walter smiling smiley
May 10, 2013 01:53PM
OT = ON TOPIC in this case
May 12, 2013 09:01AM
moe's alley in SC looks like a good way to wrap up one of my favorite weeks in june
May 13, 2013 01:37PM

SHELLINGZ!!!
May 13, 2013 06:08PM
Protoje Inna Tahoe, Yeah, we bringing it. And keep a lookout for more to come..............BOOM!

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
May 15, 2013 12:10PM
I cannot wait for this show! Going to be an amazing weekend right before SNWMF!!!
May 16, 2013 05:08PM

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
June 03, 2013 12:58PM
RE UP for all OREGONIANS and ALL THOSE lucky enough to be in the GREAT STATE during the month of JUNE. Come out and support more than the music SUPPORT THE COMMUNITIES that BRING FORTH the very artist we celebrate. SUPPORT THE ROOTS of the music!!!

HELP JAMAICA!!! (HELP ESTABLISH LIBRARY PROJECTS in JAMAICA) or what else are you doing with your passion? If not books than what? It not supplies to build you are handing children the tools they need to destroy. Be a part of the future you wish to see

PORTLAND, OREGON JUNE 14th @ ALHAMBRA THEATER

ASHLAND, OREGON JUNE 20th @ CLUB 66

<www.helpjamaica.org>
June 07, 2013 03:46PM
Compound Media Productions

Compound Media Productions inna eye-view wit Shocks Of Sheba
pon KBOO Community Radio 90.7 FM www.kboo.fm
Shocks Of Sheba / Podomatic
Compound Media Productions / facebook

--
blessid love
ras danny
-Muhammad Ali
June 07, 2013 04:56PM
ites danny. good looking out, but that link is not for the entire broadcast, but just for the max romeo special.

we'll be getting a link to the compound media interview up by this weekend; I thought it was fruitful discussion!

there will eventually be a podcast of the entire show, but that work is on island time...

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
June 09, 2013 06:53PM
the link above is a link to the Compound Media i-view, fyi... (wit some music)

--
blessid love
ras danny
-Muhammad Ali
June 10, 2013 03:29PM
Also seems Protoje off the tour...VISA issues preventing his arrival.

respect
June 10, 2013 03:51PM
Gappy is playing Nevada City on the 29th at Coopers
Boom!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login