and it begins

Posted by bigvein 
and it begins
May 16, 2013 11:24AM
when two pull is just not enough..

[blogs.sfweekly.com]
Re: and it begins
May 16, 2013 12:21PM
Man I had to quite making errrl cuz my tolerance was getting too high and I need to lower it for that jamaican "pineapple skunk buds" that'll ill be smokin next month
May 16, 2013 06:17PM
Yeah, That stuff is like free basing ganja. I've seen big guys fall flat on their back. I do not endorse. To each his own though.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
May 16, 2013 07:04PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2013 07:14PM by bigvein.
May 16, 2013 08:50PM
Never passed out from smoking hash!! But to that I'd say dab responsible and sit down while you do so.. Lol.. I actually prefer it over my herb, too me just straight dabs is a different high .. And added to bud it just intensifies my meditation... Not for the light weights tho
May 18, 2013 06:00AM
May 19, 2013 10:24AM
I'd like add, I live in southern Oregon .. Which means I smoke mostly outdoor .. And this time of year it's not really doing its job.. Sometimes hash Is necessary.. If I lived around despensaries and could afford it, I'd smoke plain highgrade all day.. But I don't and now my what was decent outdoor, is now crap, and I smoke ALOT more .. I think it's more healthy when I smoke hash cuz I inhale a fraction of the smoke.. Yeah respect
May 19, 2013 10:52PM
Dont pick it up if cyyaaanntttt manage it!
May 20, 2013 10:39AM
Just to clarify: Hash & Keif - still natural in my book.

I was referring to dab & wax.

MoreLove,
Treez

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
May 20, 2013 12:24PM
Mine is a hash oil, but it's the same thing as wax just a different consistency.. Respect
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login