Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are You Ready.....?

Posted by Daniel 
Are You Ready.....?
May 17, 2013 08:37PM

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2013 06:22PM by Daniel.
Re: Are You Ready.....?
May 17, 2013 08:56PM
I am Reggae...!
May 17, 2013 10:54PM
Check

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
May 17, 2013 11:03PM
Yes, very
May 17, 2013 11:15PM
I just notice that prince fatty and happy tanks changed time slots and days. I like this switch makes both days for me more balanced.
May 17, 2013 11:18PM
So Daniel, will gappy and holly be on at the same time? And clearly prince fatty will be with her on stage as well, right?
May 18, 2013 01:47AM
This is going to be a wonderful year. I am so looking forward to great music ,food and good vibe all around.thumbs up
May 18, 2013 03:00AM
man just pulled out the camping gear, confirmed the RV res.

Got my mixes ready....

See the family soon!
May 18, 2013 03:40AM

So Daniel, will gappy and holly be on at the same time? And clearly prince fatty will be with her on stage as well, right?

No overlap between Gappy and Hollie. I'm not entirely certain as to whether Prince Fatty will be with on stage (playing an instrument) with Hollie. But the one thing that I AM certain of is that Hollie will be on stage during Prince Fatty's set as will Horseman (Hollie's drummer and the DJ on many of Fatty's songs).....
May 18, 2013 10:04AM
Daniel

No overlap between Gappy and Hollie. I'm not entirely certain as to whether Prince Fatty will be with on stage (playing an instrument) with Hollie. But the one thing that I AM certain of is that Hollie will be on stage during Prince Fatty's set as will Horseman (Hollie's drummer and the DJ on many of Fatty's songs).....
Thank you for clearing that up Daniel. This makes me more excited for Friday after the loss of k'naan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login