Monday June 24th 2013:
The 12 Year Anniversary Bash for Monday Night Edutainment
featuring PROTOJE w/ The Indiggnation Band, GAPPY RANKS w/ The 7th St Band
& special guest MC IRIE DOLE
@ The Hopmonk Tavern in Sebastopol
$15 presale / $20 day of show
$3 Red Stripes & $4 Jameson shots all night

One month from tonight. Extend your festival weekend and stop through Sebastopol after the festival.
For hotel deals PM me

12 year anniversary
Re: Monday June 24th: MNE 12 Year Anniversary feat. PROTOJE w/ Indiggnation & GAPPY RANKS w/ 7th St Band @ Hopmonk Tavern, Sebastopol
May 25, 2013 01:47PM
Greetings and much respect! Funny I am heading out to the festival from Massachusetts & I was planning on passing thru your Monday night Edutainment event & literally just looking for hotel/hostel deals when I read your post! I would def much appreciate any heads up on good deals as I am working on trying to extend my time on the blessed coast this summer on a limited budget! Good looking out and Many Thanks,--Idris
Re: Monday June 24th: MNE 12 Year Anniversary feat. PROTOJE w/ Indiggnation & GAPPY RANKS w/ 7th St Band @ Hopmonk Tavern, Sebastopol
May 25, 2013 02:27PM
My thoughts precisely.......I will not pass up the opportunity to see Protoje Saturday @ the festy and Monday @ Edutainment
Laaaarge up unnu self WBLK massive and crew!!!!!!!!!!
See you there!!
$15 presale tickets now available at the Hopmonk bar or online at hopmonk.com
13 days away
Extend your SNWMF trip and come party with us in Sebastopol on Monday after the fest
7 days away
Extend your SNWMF trip and come party with us in Sebastopol on Monday after the fest
Extend your Sierra Nevada World Music Festival weekend and keep rocking with Gappy Ranks, Protoje, Irie Dole, Indiggnation, 7th St Band, Blessed Coast Sound, WBLK and the whole fam for our 12th Anniversary of Monday Night Edutainment. Spread the word y'all

Monday June 24th 2013: The 12 Year Anniversary Bash for Monday Night Edutainment featuring PROTOJE w/ The Indiggnation Band, GAPPY RANKS w/ The 7th St Band & special guest MC IRIE DOLE
@ The Hopmonk Tavern in Sebastopol
$15 presale / $20 day of show
$3 Red Stripes & $4 Jameson shots all night
June 21, 2013 01:32AM
big up Jacques!

GAPPY RANKS PROMO MIX 50 TRACKS

1 TRACK
[www.sendspace.com]

TRACKED VERSION
[www.sendspace.com]
June 21, 2013 02:48PM
fi true....
Tonight
June 25, 2013 07:15AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2013 07:45AM by Christopher.
June 25, 2013 07:46AM
June 25, 2013 07:53AM
Tonight at the Hopmonk!
Great show and sweet venue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login