Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Haile Selassie

Posted by Reggabe 
Haile Selassie
May 27, 2013 11:22AM
Happy Memorial Day everyone. Does anybody have a good recommendation for a definitive biography on Haile Selassie? I am curious to learn more about the man who has so greatly influenced Rastafari. I have been an avid listener of reggae my entire adult life, but realize I know little about the King of Kings who has been such an inspiration to many. Give thanks & blessings!
Re: Haile Selassie
May 27, 2013 01:10PM
check worldcat
see if a library near you has this
[www.abebooks.com]
Re: Haile Selassie
May 27, 2013 06:10PM
I offer a wide variety of books on Ethiopia, Haile Selassie I, reggae, Rastafari, Jamaica and Africa, so I am uniquely positioned to help you. Without going into details here, I usually offer several, and because I pretty much own them all, you are welcome to contact me directly about both biographies and autobiographies of both Emperor Selassie I and Empress Menen via my email of rastafarilives@excite.com. Other inquiries are always invited as I also specialize in vintage periodicals, the wearable military and civilian medals, table medals (look like coins but aren't meant for spending like money), insignia and even the rare and beautiful Orders of Chivalry of Imperial Ethiopia such as I was very humbly awarded in the last month. No budget too small, no wish too big. RASpect, jim

How can my massive collection of Ethiopia, Haile Selassie I, reggae, Rastafari, Jamaica and Africa best serve you? Don't you need some books, vintage periodicals and Medals of Royal Ethiopia? You can see many of my archive items and photos on facebook.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login