2nd Annual Pure Summer Tune Up
June 07, 2013 09:54AM
The 2nd Annual Pure Summer Tune Up
June 29, 2013 from 3:00 - 10:00 pm
The Truckee River Amphitheater in Truckee, CA

Featuring
Mykal Rose, Prezident Brown, Reggae Angels, Jah Faith, Horsemouth

MC - Irie Dole - Jah Warrior Shelter Hi Fi

Djs - Dub Fyah(Full Watts), Redlocks(Ital Culture Hi Fi/KVMR), IJV(Tahoe Bass Heavy), Ras Gilbert(Shashamani Sound)

All Ages - Youth FREE with Adult - Kids Zone
International Food Court and Conscious Vendors

$25 Presale $30 at Gate
Presale Tickets Available at: New Moon Natural Foods in Truckee and Tahoe City
or online at Online Tickets

Afterparty immediately following at Fifty Fifty Brewery (walking distance from venue) Hosted by Dub Fyah *w/many special guests

$35 Weekend Pass - 2 Shows - June 27 - Protoje at Hacienda Del Lago in Tahoe City and Pure Tune Up on June 29
***Ticket Special*** (2 Shows)

[code
2nd tune up2 11x17 by Pure Anywear, on Flickr
Re: 2nd Annual Pure Summer Tune Up
June 07, 2013 09:20PM
Like I said... Big Tings!

Bless Up Pure Anywear/ Rambo Party Productions/ all the sponsors/ and everyone else helping us put things together!!!

Respect Same Way
June 11, 2013 10:08AM
Yes big tings gwan in Truckee June 29 with legendary frontman of Black Uhuru and grammy winner, MYKAL ROSE.
Also, PREZIDENT BROWN, REGGAE ANGELS, JAH FAITH, HORSEMOUTH, and more!!
Its an all day, 3:00-10:00 pm, ALL AGES, Family Friendly venue in a natural setting situated high in the sierras on the river in The Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee, CA and its minutes off I80.
Afterparty immediately following show at The Fifty Fifty Brewery, walking distance from amphitheater, with Soulmedic, Jah Faith, 5 Selectas and plenty of special guests.
Also, Protoje will be at Hacienda Del Lago in Tahoe City, Thurs June 27 and we are offering a Special Online Presale Deal for only $35 for both shows, come up to The North Shore of Tahoe and make a weekend out of it.
Special Limited Edition "Keep Tahoe Pure" hoodies, long sleeve shirts, t-shirts, and tank tops will be available at the show at The Pure Booth

keep tahoe pure by Pure Anywear, on Flickr
June 11, 2013 10:11AM
Also available at the show: The Official Pure Prezident Brown "I Sound is From Creation" hoodies, long sleeve shirts, t-shirts, tank tops!
Check out The Pure Booth!

pure-sample by Pure Anywear, on Flickr
June 11, 2013 09:36PM
Is there anywhere in south Lake Tahoe that will be selling tickets?
June 11, 2013 09:42PM
I know someone that will be in South Shore the next few days, but wont be in the Truckee area, so I'm hoping tickets will be available in south lake Tahoe. I don't want to wait last minute to get tickets. After SNWMF I will be in South Lake Tahoe for a week, but would like to get my tickets soon.
June 12, 2013 06:32AM
Tickets are available at New Moon Natural Foods in Truckee and Tahoe City.
Online Tickets Available

Or you can get a ticket to Protoje at Hacienda Del Lago in Tahoe City Thurs June 27 and The Pure Summer Tune on Sat June 29 for $35, available online only!
2 Shows for $35
June 12, 2013 06:37AM
Tickets will also be available at SNWMF at The Crucial Vibes Unltd or Cornerstone Reggae Culture Shop booths
June 18, 2013 10:05AM
Volunteers Needed - Security Crew, Stage Crew, Set up and clean up crew.
Plenty of perks, including a special Pure Summer Tune Up Staff Shirt.
Also, a couple vending spots left.
If interested send message or email grizz@pureanywear.com
Give thanks
June 20, 2013 08:42PM
Discounted tickets for the show will be available at SNWMF, I will have them on me so if you can track me down cool, if not they will be at Crucial Vibes booth in the grass area between stages.
July 03, 2013 10:54AM
Bless Up!!!
Give thanks to all who helped make the 2nd Annual Pure Summer Tune a success. Big shout out to all volunteers, vendors, sponsors, and crew and also all those who supported the conscious roots movement by attending, its the only way to keep the positive vibes flowing!!! I dont want to mention names cuz there are so many who helped so much that I know I would accidentally leave some one out so just wanna say Big Ups & Give Thanks to all, even those who attended in spirit!!!
Looking forward to make the 3rd Annual Summer Tune Up even bigger and better next year, big tings planned for 2014, look out for multi day camping event at a premier venue in the sierras.
In the meantime check out Pure 2nd Saturdays at The Stonehouse in Nevada City, CA, it happens the 2nd Sat of every month - July 13 - Keyser Soze and The Revivers, Aug 10 Toussaint The Liberator, Tuff Lion, and Amandla Band.
Also check the PURE Booth at North West World Reggae Fest and Reggae On The River!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless!!!
July 03, 2013 06:53PM
Will it be same time next year? Looking forward already.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login