Weather Forecast...Ten Days Out
June 12, 2013 10:49AM
The 10 day forecast is out, looks good so far at about 85F/55F but as most people know, it too far out to really tell.

You have to be careful when seaching for weather in Boonville as you can get the Ukiah report even if you type in Boonville.

I think this might be the best forecast site to use: [www.wunderground.com]

Click on weather station #59...Changed to #68 I guess those number change daily?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 12:36PM by Rhythmwize.
Re: Weather Forecast...Ten Days Out
June 12, 2013 10:59AM
Mid 80's Sounds Lovely to me !

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
June 12, 2013 11:07AM
Mid 80's would be lovely but I got highs of 94 on the weather channel app. Last year was kind of cold but mid 90's is what I'm used too. I'm hoping it drops to mi 80' either way, I'm ready.
June 12, 2013 11:21AM
Beats the hell out of 105-115 from RITH. smiling smiley
June 12, 2013 06:13PM
Here's hoping for mid 90's all weekend. .....☆★☆★☆★☆★
June 12, 2013 06:35PM
I just hope it's not as cold as last year....
June 12, 2013 07:19PM
Based on my experience, it could still be 75F or 95F or even outside that range.

We like it hot...cold is a buzz killa for us. 90F to 105F suits us fine. We go to Vegas in the summer hang out at their tropical landscaped pools..

I think people that are overweight are not fond of hot weather. Would that be accurate and an understatement?

People like us who are old and not much overweight like warm to hot weather. We go to Jamaica during the winter if we can afford it.

Part of that has to do with arthritis...the pain is clearly worst the colder it is...just saying.
June 13, 2013 07:07AM
I DO KNOW that hot weather never makes me spontaneously shout a spew of curse words, John! When that hawk hits you in winter as you turn the corner....
June 13, 2013 07:47AM
All i care about weather wise is chillin with cool friends exchanging warm greatings, jammin to hot tunes, while blazin the Fyah!

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
June 16, 2013 02:24PM
What Danny said! And my 250lb body loves Hot Weather! Bring it on! whooooo...5 days!
June 16, 2013 03:27PM
It's lookin like 90 during the day and 56 at night....perfect.

Love that reggae!
June 16, 2013 05:35PM
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

First time comin' down! Sooooo excited!
June 17, 2013 08:23AM
The forecast I'm seeing says upper 70's to mid 80's in the day and low 50's at night. That is perfect weather to me. Coming from the sweltering heat of AZ, the last thing I want is weather in the 90's. I can go outside and sweat a good 200 days per year down here.

Boonville weather

One thing that is guaranteed every year at SNWMF. My Seattle friends will arrive and say how wonderful it is to have some warm weather and I will be praising the nice cool breeze at the same time.
June 17, 2013 09:56AM
niceup
One thing that is guaranteed every year at SNWMF. My Seattle friends will arrive and say how wonderful it is to have some warm weather and I will be praising the nice cool breeze at the same time.

That is for sure, can't wait to be sweating to the 79 degree temps cool smiley
June 17, 2013 09:58AM
It was a little chilly here in Boomville last night... just a heads up folks.

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
June 17, 2013 12:14PM
Thanks Sapo! A little more accurate than the net. winking smiley

June 17, 2013 01:11PM
It's my first time too, but my friend cancelled on me so I'm going solo.
AJ
June 17, 2013 08:44PM
niceup
Coming from the sweltering heat of AZ, the last thing I want is weather in the 90's. I can go outside and sweat a good 200 days per year down here.

We just spent one week in Tucson. Leaving tomorrow for Anderson Valley and we are ready for some mid-80's. drinking smiley
June 18, 2013 06:53PM
Im in Eureka right now and freezin! eye popping smiley

June 18, 2013 07:31PM
lookin like 80 and 50... perfect for me but damn James is gonna be COLD!

Ill bring some extra hoodies for the cold blooded friends

Respect Same Way
June 19, 2013 06:55AM
June 19, 2013 07:10AM
Danny Crucial
Im in Eureka right now and freezin! eye popping smiley

Hey man, hit us up if you're coming through Willits. We aren't leaving until tomorrow.

Jeff
June 20, 2013 07:11AM
Pry b through willits around noon?! not 100% sure, but we plan on leaving Eureka by 10 or 11 at the latest! link me your phone# if u want

June 20, 2013 07:34AM
See you this afternoon at Hendy.
June 20, 2013 11:10AM
June 20, 2013 02:04PM
40% chance of rain on Sunday.
June 20, 2013 02:08PM
papajoshua

That sucks...Weather Channel saying 30% too for Sun.
June 20, 2013 03:27PM
jcom
papajoshua

That sucks...Weather Channel saying 30% too for Sun.
'

From the NOAA

Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light in the evening.
Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light north northwest wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Monday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
Monday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
June 20, 2013 03:31PM
It will all work out....One more day!!!
June 20, 2013 03:52PM
Weather channel also said 10 degrees hotter then the above forecast. A buddy of mine who is in construction old me that the weather channel is most accurate. Who knows, in my 8 years it has never rained. It's gotten misty, foggy and smoky but no rain yet. As was said above, "it will all work out. One more day"
Jah bless and safe travels to all.
June 20, 2013 04:03PM
Jahsiah
Weather channel also said 10 degrees hotter then the above forecast. A buddy of mine who is in construction old me that the weather channel is most accurate. Who knows, in my 8 years it has never rained. It's gotten misty, foggy and smoky but no rain yet. As was said above, "it will all work out. One more day"

Thats because it is a temperature based in Ukiah and the NOAA is an actual forecast in Anderson Valley
June 20, 2013 04:05PM
papajoshua
Jahsiah

Thats because it is a temperature based in Ukiah and the NOAA is an actual forecast in Anderson Valley
Thanks, I did not know that and will now honor your forecast and pack accordingly.
June 20, 2013 04:54PM
Pretty sure it rained last year, unless you're not considering that "rain" idk
June 20, 2013 06:33PM
I live in the bay and I do not consider that rain last year. Are you speaking of Sunday? That was just a Bay Area misting.
June 21, 2013 06:52AM
50 % rain on Sunday now. Hope we can still see the full moon, but I doubt it. Wow, summer???
June 21, 2013 08:08AM
MASSIVE.......BE Prepared for rain on Sunday!!!!!!
June 22, 2013 07:34AM
sunday PM showers
June 22, 2013 08:05AM
NOAA just updated too 100% chance of precip with heavy rain Sun eve. thumbs down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2013 09:07AM by jcom.
June 26, 2013 11:41AM
The weather this year simply proved the the obvious that a 10 day or extended weather forecast for this area is essentially worthless and could likely be misleading.

We were very luckly no significant rain fell during festival hours and Sunday was fantastic, it felt like Jamaica but about 10 degrees cooler.

Then the big storm from Pac NW hit and rained when we packed up Monday morning and rained on the drive home all way South to about San Jose. Highly unusual for this time of year.

What a mess with all the camping gear, I'm still cleaning up and drying things out.

Will stage all the camping stuff instead of storing it all away, getting ready for Reggae on the River in 5 weeks...camping at Richardsons Grove State Park for a week...Woo Hoo!
June 26, 2013 11:50AM
I can no longer recall where I read this but, at one point, I DID read an article or publication which stated that:

If meteorologists predicted that tomorrow's weather would be the same as today's they would be MORE accurate than what they currently do.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login