Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ICE

Posted by 831roots 
ICE
June 14, 2013 04:49PM
Where do you buy ice for the long weekend? Do you walk into town on a daily basis? thanks!
Re: ICE
June 14, 2013 04:57PM
Markets and such right down the street a bit.

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
June 14, 2013 06:23PM
I isn't last year because it was so cool. However this year and every I've Been over the last 8 years were scorchers. I will mos def make that walk every morning after breakfast so our water bottles stay full of ice. I also freeze my water bottles and keep them in the cooler to help keep my food and beer cold.
June 14, 2013 07:53PM
Yeah there used to be an ice truck on site, but there were nowhere to be found last year. It's only a block further to the market though...

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
June 15, 2013 05:49AM
U can buy some inside the concert venue between valley and village stage more near the village stage ..
June 15, 2013 04:28PM
Thanks guys! Safe Travels! See ya Friday!!!!
June 17, 2013 03:39PM
Cubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 17, 2013 08:39PM
Ive been using dry Ice for years and it works well. I bring one cooler with nothing but ice bags in it and put dry ice on top of the bags of ice and it lasts all weekend. You can fit about 5-6 bags of ice in a big cooler. Not sure if it is cheaper since the dry ice is a bit more expensive but takes away the worry of needing to find ice while at the festival.
June 17, 2013 08:46PM
One year we put a chunk of dry ice below the ice block in our cooler when camping, and it laster three days instead of one. Good idea.

Love that reggae!
June 17, 2013 08:51PM
Hey Carl! Hope to link up with you at the festival! Will their be a meet up on friday this year for the boardies?
June 17, 2013 08:54PM
Jahsiah
I isn't last year because it was so cool. However this year and every I've Been over the last 8 years were scorchers. I will mos def make that walk every morning after breakfast so our water bottles stay full of ice. I also freeze my water bottles and keep them in the cooler to help keep my food and beer cold.

Awesome idea about freezing the bottled water first.....
June 17, 2013 09:03PM
rossta, lets start that thread!

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login