The Ital NorCal Summer Tour!Coming Your Way!!
June 14, 2013 07:17PM
come out and experience The Root's Foundational vocals and lyrics of Keith Porter.
Thurs.June 27th Chico CA@Lost On Main
Fri. June 28th Arcata CA@The Jambalayas
Sat. June 29th Ukiah CA@The Ukiah Brewing Company

Thurs July 4th Berkeley CA@The Ashkenaz
Fri.Juy 5th Brooktrails/WillitsCA@The Brooktrails Lodge
Sat July 6th Santa Cruz CA @ Moe's Alley
Sun July 7th Novato CA @The Hopmonk
Special guest artist "Triniti".
All star backing band!
Re: The Ital NorCal Summer Tour!Coming Your Way!!
June 14, 2013 07:21PM
Is the name of the backing band "All Star" or is it an all star filled backing band? Can you please gives us names, curious minds want to knowspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
June 14, 2013 07:37PM
The band has no name the players are all professionals bands men from Yellow Wall Dub Squad etc
June 14, 2013 07:55PM
Thanks for your interest Yellow berry hope to see u all at the show.Blessid Love and Guidance!
June 14, 2013 08:29PM
Santaaaaaa Cruzzzzzzzz! We'll be there!
June 15, 2013 06:44AM
July 4th @The Ashkenaz come experience some reggae fyah works with The Itals The Servants and Triniti.BOOM! DJ tba
June 15, 2013 06:51AM
See you in Willits......thumbs up
June 15, 2013 07:20AM
Think the DJ SoundSystem will be The Zoo Keepers in Willits.
June 15, 2013 07:30PM
June 16, 2013 01:52AM
Give thanks Daniel! I Boom all Roots Regae Lover's tun up for The Itals feat Keith Porter foundation artiste!
June 16, 2013 06:30PM
A musical heat wave is coming your way! Blessings to all on Father's day.
June 17, 2013 08:05PM
June 27th Chico show canceled. Friday June 28th Arcata@The Jambalayas Saturday June 29th Ukiah @The Ukiah Brewing Company Thursday July 4th Berkeley@The Ashkenaz FridayJuly 5th Willits @Brooktrails Lodge SaturdayJuly 6th Santa Cruz @Moe's Alley Sunday July 7th Novato@the Hopmonk
June 24, 2013 06:48PM
The Itals will be besides Lucky Dube's daughter the only reggae at The Ashkenaz for July! The Itals feat Keith Porter will be at the Ashkenaz Thursday July 4th 2013 w/Triniti /The Servants. Come out and fulljoy a night of Roots Reggae Fyah Works!!
June 25, 2013 04:16AM
Niceness for the Root's Lover's ! Come fulljoy a legendary singer with full band and show.Boom!
June 25, 2013 08:02PM
Dont wake the lion!
June 26, 2013 07:07PM
Berkeley show Thursday July 4th is of course all ages@The Ashkenaz and Friday July 5th Willits show @the Brooktrails Lodge is all ages.come fulljoy some Original Roots Reggae Foundation lyrics and vocals.The Phlud opens in Willits a Hip Hop trio and DJ's.Boom!
June 26, 2013 07:50PM
See you in Willits.....
June 27, 2013 09:22PM
Friday Night in Arcata @The Jambalayas Saturday night In Ukiah@Ukiah Brewing Company JAH Know it's going to be hot!Bring your Queen and low this one!
June 28, 2013 07:38PM
TONITE ARCATA VIBES COMING YOUR WAY!
July 01, 2013 05:54PM
The turnout in Ukiah was meager--fewer than 25 paid and many didn't shell out the $15 advertised price. The mix was absolutely awful throughout. Hope Brooktrails is a marked improvement.
July 01, 2013 06:39PM
The Show was very meager in Ukiha.The vibes will be very upful @the Ashkenaz as well as Willits @The Brooktrails Lodge and Moe's Alleyin Santa Cruz and The Novato Hopmonk wil def be upful .Thanks and Praises to JAH!
July 03, 2013 04:03AM
Ashkenaz July 4th w/TheItals The Servants and Triniti
July 04, 2013 06:32AM
Reggae@ The Ashkenaz in Berkeley for Boomsday!
July 06, 2013 09:04PM
Really disappointed; traveled all the way to willits last night to see the Itals and it was a "no show" bummed!
July 07, 2013 03:58AM
yellowberry
Really disappointed; traveled all the way to willits last night to see the Itals and it was a "no show" bummed!

Carrie, you've been going to reggae concerts a long time, you should know by now that rule #1 re: attending reggae shows is: "CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL"
That being said, I double checked tonight and called Moe's and told the bartender about last night in Willits, & she told me "no, they're here." So we shall see. Does the OP have any word on what happened last night?
July 07, 2013 05:06AM
Stamina!
yellowberry

Carrie, you've been going to reggae concerts a long time, you should know by now that rule #1 re: attending reggae shows is: "CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL"
That being said, I double checked tonight and called Moe's and told the bartender about last night in Willits, & she told me "no, they're here." So we shall see. Does the OP have any word on what happened last night?

Sad thing is I did call before I hauled the hour to the show, they told me they were there at the venue setting up, I was flat out lied to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2013 05:07AM by yellowberry.
July 07, 2013 02:45PM
The people putting on the Willits/Brooktrails event knew Friday morning that Keith Porter would not be making the drive up from the Bay area. Apparently, they didn't want to make it public because they had cobbled together a DJ-based show and hoped to snare at least some of the locals.

The ostensible reason for Keith and the band being no-shows is that they didn't have a bass player, but that's almost certainly untrue. It was more likely disinterest due to the poor showing in Ukiah the previous Saturday.
July 07, 2013 03:16PM
I called that evening and was told the original artists were performing by the employee of Brooktrails Lodge. After reading the posts here, I decided not to trust it, and am glad I didn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2013 03:21PM by J_72.
July 07, 2013 05:15PM
The original artists? That is so lame. Lloyd Ricketts is dead. So is David Isaacs if one wants to embellish "original." Ronnie Davis and Keith are usually at odds. The best one could have hoped for was Keith and his kids, Kada and Darien, but in Ukiah it was Keith and minimal backing vocals by band members.

The Brooktrails Lodge hasn't heard the last of Friday's disaster. Neither has "Rootikal" and "Triniti."
July 07, 2013 05:36PM
GypsyDread
The original artists? That is so lame. Lloyd Ricketts is dead. So is David Isaacs if one wants to embellish "original." Ronnie Davis and Keith are usually at odds. The best one could have hoped for was Keith and his kids, Kada and Darien, but in Ukiah it was Keith and minimal backing vocals by band members.

The Brooktrails Lodge hasn't heard the last of Friday's disaster. Neither has "Rootikal" and "Triniti."[/quote

not sure what you mean about "Rootikal/Trinit" (same person) not hearing of Friday's disaster????? Triniti performed at the show and was very much aware of the disaster
July 07, 2013 05:42PM
What I meant by original artists is the band that was billed originally, not the substitutes. I have to make my money stretch during the summer months, and if I am going to pay for a ticket for the Itals, I would hope I would be seeing them.

Peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2013 05:55PM by J_72.
July 07, 2013 06:20PM
The flyers above and those distributed in this area (Willits) show a photo that includes Keith Porter, Ronnie Davis and David Isaacs. David died several years ago. Ronnie Davis rarely performs as an Ital anymore. He did briefly when original member Lloyd Ricketts recently was allowed to travel to the U. S. despite having a drug conviction, but Ricketts died shortly thereafter.

"Triniti" is the stage name of a singer named Baracka and he had a lot to do with there being a show of sorts at the Brooktrails Lodge Friday, despite the absence of Keith Porter and his backing band. Information from Baracka and others involved in this event and the entire tour was hard to come by Friday, and the staff at Brooktrails Lodge was clueless regarding The Itals. The Lodge just makes space available to promoters. All the staff knew early on was that people were there setting up a dj system and a table to collect admissions. "Rootikal" and "Triniti" are supposedly different people, though I have my doubts.

If Keith had showed up, my guess is that he would have performed before 40 people, at best.
July 07, 2013 06:51PM
The artist calling himself "triniti" actually told me that "Rootikal" was his snwmf board name.
July 07, 2013 07:06PM
That's funny because I always presumed that Rootikal = Amha Baraka.....
July 07, 2013 07:19PM
Daniel
That's funny because I always presumed that Rootikal = Amha Baraka.....
A.K.A.Triniti

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2013 08:41PM by yellowberry.
July 08, 2013 04:07AM
Hi Yellowberry akaCarrie ncie meeting you thanks for staying aand hangin.Bless
July 08, 2013 04:15PM
Too bad about the no show in Willits.

Ahma Baraka is the same as Triniti and he goes by Rootikal here on the forum. All the same person.
July 08, 2013 05:52PM
Rootikal is a my board name Amha Selassie Baraka is my full name and Triniti is a my stage name I am a black American and Jolene u know me J 72 u know me gypsy dread u met me and yellow berry u met me and Daniel we know each other form the board .So say what you will all IS good with I n I. BLESSID LOVE
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login