Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question regarding camping

Posted by ZoulJah 
Question regarding camping
June 14, 2013 02:01PM
So I only have one camping pass but there is 8 people in our group. I was just wondering, can the people that walking in (cuz all 8 of us wont fit in one car) camp with the rest of us?

Thanks
Alfredo
Re: Question regarding camping
June 14, 2013 02:07PM
Camping with your friends is pretty difficult if you don't come in with them. They line you up in the general camping as you come in, so you can't quite save space for the people walking in unless you have all their camping stuff in your rig and set it up for them as they set you up woth your spot
June 14, 2013 02:17PM
Camping in a 10x10 spot with 8 people is going to suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 14, 2013 02:23PM
Space is very, very, limited. 1 spot for 8 people is going to be rough.
June 14, 2013 02:35PM
I can't even imagine how difficult is going to be. So if they dont go in with the rest of us, they can still camp at a different spot or do they have to leave the camping site every night and come back the next morning? I mean if they can walk in and get there own spot elsewhere that is o.k., we dont need to be together all day you know.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2013 02:39PM by ZoulJah.
June 14, 2013 03:16PM
From what I know, if they are camping in the walk in area and want to go to the other camping area that it's okay as long as they have their 3 day wristband (or the wristband for the day that it is). There's no time that they would have to leave and if they decide to stay the night in your campsite I think it should be fine. We've had friends before come hangout at our campsite and even stay the night one of the nights and not stay at their walk in site. I wouldnt try to fit 8 people in one site though lol. We've had a hard time just with 2 couples having enough room in one site! Good luck smiling smiley
June 14, 2013 03:51PM
Thanks Christina for that useful information! you just brought peace to ma mind thumbs up tongue sticking out smiley. That's pretty much what I wanted to know... if they can get their own spot, that's ok. just as longest they don't have to leave or drive to a hotel at night, that's what I was worry about. Many thanks to every one for the info, it is greatly appreciated.
June 16, 2013 02:00PM
cool, that info helps me also.....I figured space would be an issue. My son, his girl and their 4 littles ones was trying to crash our site or try to split 2 sites and get their tent in between ours and another party camping with us.....2 of us have our camping passes, my son doesn't. He is gonna do the walk in thing.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login