Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gappy Ranks kills it in Portland

Posted by Jah Mike 
Gappy Ranks kills it in Portland
June 15, 2013 02:33AM
Protoje didn't make it, no surprise. It was still a worthy show. Gappy tore things up and was a worthy headliner. Look out SNWMF this youth is primed and ready as is the 7th St Band. Seattle's Bobby Hustle also tore things up in his sound system set. Ran into them both shortly before the show just outside the venue. I know Bobby from previous NW gigs, and know him to be a talented youth. SNWMF needs to have him appear one of these years, soon. However, it was my first time meeting Mr. Ranks and I found him to be thoughtful, soft-spoken youth. I'm sure he's going to win the hearts of the SNWMF massive Sunday afternoon. Alpha Blondy better be in top form if he doesn't want to be shown up.
Re: Gappy Ranks kills it in Portland
June 15, 2013 07:43AM
Great to hear...Gappy is one of my most anticipated artists of the weeknd.
June 15, 2013 08:22AM
Jah Mike
Protoje didn't make it, no surprise. It was still a worthy show. Gappy tore things up and was a worthy headliner. Look out SNWMF this youth is primed and ready as is the 7th St Band. Seattle's Bobby Hustle also tore things up in his sound system set. Ran into them both shortly before the show just outside the venue. I know Bobby from previous NW gigs, and know him to be a talented youth. SNWMF needs to have him appear one of these years, soon. However, it was my first time meeting Mr. Ranks and I found him to be thoughtful, soft-spoken youth. I'm sure he's going to win the hearts of the SNWMF massive Sunday afternoon. Alpha Blondy better be in top form if he doesn't want to be shown up.
Great review, thank you. You got me worried for a minute about a gappy/alpha overlap but gappy is at 7:00 and alpha is 8:30 so we can catch both sets.
Blessings and safe trip
June 17, 2013 10:45AM
Big Up Jah Mike! Thanks to everyone who came out and PLEASE come out again this Thursday Night to support the artist and to HELP JAMAICA...

<www.helpjamaica.org>
June 17, 2013 10:48AM
GAPPY RANKS PROMO MIX 50 TRACKS
HE WILL BE AT Coopers Ale Works LIVE WITH THE 7TH ST. BAND JUNE 29TH

1 TRACK
[www.sendspace.com]

TRACKED VERSION
[www.sendspace.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login