Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Signs That it is Time for SNWMF

Posted by niceup 
Signs That it is Time for SNWMF
June 18, 2013 07:52AM
1. You walk into the bathroom to help your 2 1/2 year old son wash his hands after breakfast and he is singing " Ooh yah, ooh yah, na na na na na "
Re: Signs That it is Time for SNWMF
June 18, 2013 08:18AM

Or when your nine year old listens to the above song and says , 'Dad, that Seebles guy is pretty cool, isn't he?'

I say... Some Never Plant yet want to Reap,
Be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm all alone..
June 18, 2013 09:56AM
Here's a sign:
June 18, 2013 10:53AM
My sign - I spend more time at work watching Youtube videos of this year's upcoming artists than actually working
June 18, 2013 11:23AM
I start looking at things that annoy me as Babylon. Work, traffic, bosses, gas prices....
June 18, 2013 11:30AM
Difficulty concentrating. Multiple posts on this phorum. Making tons of lists of things to bring and looking at old pictures!
June 18, 2013 11:47AM
Definitely... having a difficult time concentrating at work. Nearly every conversation I have has mention of the fest. I am just so excited! Yay!!!
June 18, 2013 12:00PM
The week of snwmf is the week that I can tolerate my tea party coworkers the least.

Love that reggae!
June 18, 2013 01:33PM
It's my first time attending and time is passing by really really really, REALLY slow. Also just listening to music gives me butterflies in my stomach. lol
June 18, 2013 02:10PM
Too much time on this site at work!!!
June 18, 2013 06:16PM
Listening to Champion in the Arena sippin on a Steel Head in the Redwoods when u live in S0-Cal!!!!

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
June 19, 2013 06:28AM
Sticky fingers, turntables on heavy rotation, old mixes out the box, reminisce on past years. Looking forward to driving??!?!
"Stanahoy staanaa neechi woooooyeee" my daughter asks for the monkey off the back song guy.....Mykal Rose......maybe next year, maybe next year baby.
Ooh scorcher, got that Stephen Marley mind control playing........HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
June 19, 2013 07:11AM
Thinking about mixes for the campground!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2013 07:12AM by J_72.
June 19, 2013 07:21AM
Yes!!! I can't even concentrate at work! Thankfully today is my last day and then I'm off until Tuesday! Whoooo! Watching videos, packing, making lists, waking up every morning at 5am naturally (which I never do), reposting old photos, talking about every detail of the fest to people who have never gone, downloading new music for the drive, and just having a constant excited look on my face! Just a couple more days!!! smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley
June 20, 2013 03:30AM
I go through all my reggae albums, and be sure to round up all the albums from the artists playing at the festival, for the road trip to Boonville.

I make sure my IPOD is uploaded with songs from artists at the upcoming festival, and have been listening to those artists for weeks while at work (I get to listen to headphones at work, so I probably listen to reggae about 6-8 hours a day!).

Finally, signs that it's time is that I can't sleep at night, like right now! Road trip coming up this afternoon, and can't wait for the festival to begin!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login