Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNWMF 2013 Regrets to inform you that.....

Posted by Daniel 
SNWMF 2013 Regrets to inform you that.....
June 18, 2013 08:39PM
SNWMF 2013 regrets to inform you that, due to health reasons, U-Roy will be unable to perform at this year's festival. Mr. Beckford was recently hospitalized and underwent surgery earlier this week. His condition is improving. We are deeply disappointed and hope you will join us in thinking goods thoughts and praying for a speedy recovery for the DJ Godfather so that he can return to Boonville in future years.

Luciano has been added to this year's lineup and will be performing at 4:50 p.m. on Saturday in U-Roy's place.
Re: SNWMF 2013 Regrets to inform you that.....
June 18, 2013 08:56PM
Wishing Mr. Beckford a speedy recovery! and give thanks for all the years he has made the fest. Blessings to him and his family.
June 18, 2013 09:44PM
Best wishes to the great Daddy U-Roy for a full recovery.
June 18, 2013 11:45PM
Best wishes to U Roy..... Hope he will be back to full health and playing inna boomville next year....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2013 05:41AM by HiGrade1.
June 19, 2013 02:56AM
Big Up the Originator & I/we wish you a speedy recovery! Let's honor Daddy Uroy's teachings and vibe and carry forth a great festival with love, unity, and flicks of the musical wrist, good vibes, and reaching for our higher level(s)! When we see the great Uroy again it will be all the sweeter and we know that SNWMF will have it locked as there have been many instances when the fest has brought back various artists that were unable to perform for a variety of reasons and of course SNWMF has an unimpeacable record of returning great artists to the fest stage that people want to see/hear! Nice recovery with a big artist with big conscious and big tunes! Many Thanks and Love to the Festival Organizers, Uroy, Luciano, and the fest Fam!
June 19, 2013 03:41AM
You know what... After last year's perfect record and many years of stellar line-ups I'm gonna give SNWMF a pass on this year's dissapointments. You guys (et al) work tremendously hard to bring us top notch hard to get artists every year. My hats off to you all, trust we know you share in our collective dissapointment.

More Love.
Christopher

Oops, meant to post this in the other thread... My bad. More Health and Strength to Daddy U-Roy, a speedy recovery to you Kingman.
AJ
June 19, 2013 03:46AM
Get well U Roy.
Big up Luicano & SNWMF

The main thing is for U Roy to get better for himself & his family.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login