Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alpha Blondy

Posted by Ninja 
Alpha Blondy
June 19, 2013 03:25PM
could be the best get of the festival... mad respect for the man and his career.
Re: Alpha Blondy
June 19, 2013 03:33PM
Agreed Ninja! Alpha will be legit!
June 20, 2013 10:15AM
I totally agree Ninja!!! He's my most anticipated artist of the festival.

I got lucky to see Alpha Blondy from the very front row, at Monterey Bay Reggaefest about 8 years ago, since he had to cancel the previous night and perform early in the morning. No early morning excuse was going to stop me from seeing him from the front row, so I got to the festival real early...and the funny thing was that, not only were many people late getting there, but I was the FIRST person waiting front and center well before the show started! And it was one of the better, and most memorable, live reggae performances I've ever seen. To be amongst such a powerful energy from stage and crowd is something I'll never forget.

I know Alpha will bring it on Sunday, and for those that haven't seen him perform yet: you are in for a big treat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2013 10:16AM by YabbyYouFan.
June 21, 2013 02:26PM
Has Alpha Blondy played this fest in the past? looking forward! and leaving soon! smiling bouncing smiley
June 21, 2013 08:46PM
Update: NOAA just updated to 100% chance of precip with heavy rain Sun night.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2013 03:07PM by jcom.
June 22, 2013 03:09PM
The big "F" word going through my head.

Edit: No rain Sun night, it was beautiful! Bless Bless
June 22, 2013 05:35PM
why is such a great performer working on the last day of the festival? IMO he should be the main headliner.Just my opinion. JAH BLESS THE FEST!
June 24, 2013 03:07PM
NICE!!!!!!! love the singing in french and arabic....great closer
June 24, 2013 10:53PM
For me the best performance of the weekend, great way to finish!

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login