Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with camping at brewery

Posted by OaklandLady 
Help with camping at brewery
June 19, 2013 10:09AM
Hello - we are two ladies who need a place to camp Saturday night. Does anyone have a camping spot at the brewery we could join in on? Have our own tent and gear. Would need to find a place to park our car but would also be able to give two people a ride up early Saturday am and ride back Sunday afternoon for a camping spot.
Thanks! Nina email nfbrilliant at gmail
Re: Help with camping at brewery
June 19, 2013 12:11PM
...still haven't figured out how they tell who is who is the brewery lot... seems like so long as you don't have a car you could put a tent up in there pretty easy.
ODB
June 19, 2013 03:38PM
The brewery has wristbands too if u pay for camping. Last year was the first i had seen them checking people for them as they drove through camp saturday.
June 19, 2013 04:09PM
ODB
The brewery has wristbands too if u pay for camping. Last year was the first i had seen them checking people for them as they drove through camp saturday.

ya you get 6 a car.
June 19, 2013 07:01PM
Do you think if we show up Saturday am and wait by the entrence someone will take pity on us and let us join in their car load?
June 19, 2013 07:14PM
I would think so. I know I would were I arriving on Saturday and had room.
June 19, 2013 07:42PM
I'm rolling up tomorow and my friends on Friday. We should have 2 wristbands to spare. PM me if you want to make arraingments
June 19, 2013 09:30PM
yep, no worries, you can do that.
June 20, 2013 06:44AM
I am coming from east coast & have camping @ the Sent you an email about avbc camping- thanks Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2013 07:17AM by Idris.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login