Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Festival dj's

Posted by Jahsiah 
Festival dj's
June 20, 2013 04:09PM
So from a previous post on this topic Daniel said that we should rock with some familiar dj's from the past. Which means Jws, I saw on face book that daddy spleens is spinning all three days in the valley stage. Does anyone know what other dj's to be expected. To me the dj's are as important as everything else. I am sure that we will of course be happy vibeing with anyone because this festival always pulls the best local sounds. But who will they be Daniel?
Re: Festival dj's
June 20, 2013 09:06PM
Jah Warrior Shelter Hi-Fi
Massive Sound International
Daddy Spleece of Reality Sounds International
Look out for the reunion on VIRGO HI-POWER with Solid Rock and Selecta Boomshot of Boomshot International Sound
Carlos Culture
Carter Van Pelt
Jake Brown
Larry Hacken
Shocks of Sheba
June 21, 2013 01:48PM
great lineup!
June 29, 2013 12:10PM
thanks to all the DJs, who are now more than ever making a contribution to the festival by lifting the vibes between stage shows... heard different styles and selections from different selectors and crews and was glad to have them all

big thanks for the effort and energy, it's truly an add to the weekend
June 29, 2013 09:51PM
Heard a lot of great tunes over the weekend from the festival DJ's. Someone during the day played a tune that was really snap-crack and popping big time., Can't remember the song title now but I had never heard that version before and thought that was real cool to get to hear that one. Anyone recall that one?
June 30, 2013 01:09AM
RW - Pleasure meeting you and your lady! Thank you for the hospitality at Hendy and the fest. Can't recall the tune?
The DJ vibe was very nice! Back to Montana and landlocked again???

Jah Bless
June 30, 2013 08:12AM
rw if you can tell me which stage and performer it was before (or time of day on which stage) i can probably tell you the DJ, or likely suspect(s)
June 30, 2013 09:04AM
we played early on the valley stage, so i'm not sure you were in the area yet, as I know you camp at hendy but here's the one crackly tune I dropped Saturday:

was this the one?

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
June 30, 2013 09:06AM
so nice
rw if you can tell me which stage and performer it was before (or time of day on which stage) i can probably tell you the DJ, or likely suspect(s)

Geez, I used to have a real good memory but as you get older.......LOL

Anyway, I think it was Sunday at the Valley stage just after Windy City. It could have been " Everyday is Just a Holiday "; I was gonna write the song title down so I wouldnt forget but didnt have a pen and then forgot to write it down later. The song jumped out for me and I wish to thank the DJ for that special moment, it was much appreciated.
June 30, 2013 10:32AM
The 3 or so " Unreleased " Tunes JWS played on Sat Night were extra nice. I believe there was a Gappy Ranks, Bobby hustle and cant remember who the third was. Big Tunes Played all weekend at the Village and Valley stages. Big up to all the fest DJs! thumbs up

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
June 30, 2013 11:47AM
juanlove
The 3 or so " Unreleased " Tunes JWS played on Sat Night were extra nice. I believe there was a Gappy Ranks, Bobby hustle and cant remember who the third was. Big Tunes Played all weekend at the Village and Valley stages. Big up to all the fest DJs! thumbs up

Keida

... and that session on Saturday night was real vibes... big time

those boys have played tough a lot of times but that was big time

loved it when Gappy was there at the booth firing shots (for lots of selections, not just Gappy Ranks cuts)... he has such a big voice when he gives a forward you hear it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login