Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reggae shirts

Posted by krikon 
Reggae shirts
June 20, 2013 04:32PM
Sorry if this is just shameless advertising but ive started doing these reggae shirts that im trying to sell, tired of seing only b.marley shirts. Check this link to see what yall think of em.

[www.ebay.com]
Re: Reggae shirts
June 20, 2013 07:15PM
Nice. Have you thought to make them in colors other than white? And possibly sizes for women?
June 20, 2013 09:09PM
Thanks,I could do the shirts in any color, right now its just plain white unisex shirts (and black if requested) but it all depends on how well things will be recieved. Right now folks have not been too interested, maybe because i often do fairly obscure artists. I'll see what happens, either way I got a bunch a cool shirtws for myself that few or none has so far.
June 21, 2013 08:43AM
Cool shirt designs, dig the Barry Brown, but I am pretty sure others own the intellectual property of these images and logos so you might want to be careful with that aspect.
June 21, 2013 11:20AM
nice
pls add xxl for a few $ more option for "big boned" ; )
people
a
June 21, 2013 12:24PM
Ras_Adam
nice
pls add xxl for a few $ more option for "big boned" ; )
people
a

3xlt right here..

but would rather have something more 'rebellious'

something like with calrton livingston and the tagline 'they cant run away from their judgement day.. '

June 21, 2013 05:08PM
Yes that would be a nice shirt bigvein, Carlton Livingston should be getting his cut, of course.
June 22, 2013 02:55AM
To be honest, there's really no money in reggae shirts. If i can get an dollar extra or two that enable me to buy an extra cd or two when i buy from Ebreggae im happy enough and will reinvest in reggae at the same time.
June 25, 2013 04:37PM
I actually find it difficult to find good reggae t shirts....I'm looking for non Marley shirts
June 25, 2013 05:15PM
Im not surprised Akee, Reggae is not profitable wich is prob. why we have no magazines in English, labels closing down, fewer stores and no one who want to invest in printing tee's etc.... I realy dont make much money of this, luckily im very pasionate about Reggae and if i can get a few dollars extra to spend on more records and cd's that's all i need.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login