Advanced

Daily Schedule Announced

Posted by Daniel 
Daily Schedule Announced
April 08, 2004 07:04PM
Zana
Re: Daily Schedule Announced
April 08, 2004 09:50PM
Wow!! What a line up. Every day is a crucial day to see unbelivable music! And Saturday...what can I say about Saturday. My two fav. bands are playing. I think I'm going to cry. I'm a bit emotional right now.
Thanks SNWMF.
Zana
April 08, 2004 09:56PM
-saturday looks amazing grace load n' clear! nothing iNi could say to crimp this awaited full cup of vibez! clear mountain for iNi to climb here. only odd thought i* have is seeing new comer Gentleman rize up to be mashed in between all dem rootz. this is the BIG UP west showing for this german dancehall superstar. almost meks i* want to check it to see if him pass it to left or right hand side here. nice to see some others really gettin in dar to help with some new flavor. anxious 2C band aswell because im guessing they will bring some new vibez into the area along. unlike downbeat who is not a stranger to u.s. by far but lacking west dates(former posting), gentleman mite be call by iNi the Biggest test on line dis year because of the way it is all scheduled. but again dont listion to i*. feel it yourself. C ya dar! >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
April 08, 2004 10:17PM
Damn I will have to be sure to arrive early Friday so I don't miss big bad Downbeat sound. That is....if I can find a ride up in the first place sad smiley
April 08, 2004 10:21PM
-im "sure" u will have no problems hitching holding a BIG ole SNWMF sign up high with a smile+ JAH*
April 08, 2004 10:23PM
I'm hitting that link and not seeing the updated schedule. Any advice on how to remedy this situation would be greatly appreciated!
JUAN LOVE
April 08, 2004 10:25PM
no doubt!!! i seem to be having the same problem
April 08, 2004 10:27PM
-for once+ itz not i* setup. maybe because ya both on the AOL bloodclot. -RASpects+
jb welda
April 08, 2004 10:36PM
hold the ctrl key and press refresh.

one love
jah bill
April 08, 2004 10:41PM
thanks jah bill.

Nice!
JUAN LOVE
April 08, 2004 10:46PM
thank you jb for the usefull info.cant say much about the unusefull info. i'll stop there. one love- juan love
jb welda
April 08, 2004 10:48PM
did it work?

one love
jah bill
jb welda
April 08, 2004 10:49PM
oh yeah, my rate sheet:

unusefull info: 10 cents

useful info: 50 cents

dumb looks still no charge

one love
jah bill
JUAN LOVE
April 08, 2004 10:53PM
i tried microsoft explr and it came rite up.once again thank you for your help. one love-juan love
April 08, 2004 10:55PM
yes

Looks great. I really hope that Don Carlos, Midnite, and Gentleman do not overlap with each other. Can't miss Gentleman's debut and can't imagine ever missing the Don even though I have seen him many, many times. It's all good either way i suppose.

The dancehall looks tight. I'm very eager to find out the special guests with Downbeat. Sabatical Ahdah should tear up the dancehall on Saturday.

Thanks again SNWMF for another blessed lineup.
JUAN LOVE
April 08, 2004 10:57PM
ill send a cheek first thing tomorow,or the next day(lol) one love-juan love
JUAN LOVE
April 08, 2004 11:06PM
sorry i ment check not cheek. that would be imposable. one love-juan love
April 08, 2004 11:07PM
-no cheeks now. itz muzak time!+
April 08, 2004 11:09PM
-nice draw juan. your more quik than the i*+ (RASpects)
April 09, 2004 12:15AM
don carlos & midnite cant overlap! you better make sure or else dar mite be an uprising. although it would be mazzive to feel the vibrationz pounding from two differnt stages @ one time on dis level. i* dont wanna miss either or on dis ticket. hard call here to manage i*ya'z. -RASpects+
April 09, 2004 01:13AM
too much overlap on saturday... Winston, Horace, Alton, Don, Midnight, Gentleman...etc.....too many great artist I want to see....they have to overlap or no one for the village stage........Rotate some for sunday if jah will's........daniel give us the break down from stage to stage your killing me like a soundboy that just can't select!!....Who is playing where?
Ok..calm down
Pactience is the key
ForwardZion............
April 09, 2004 01:59AM
-im kool+ with everything now on schedule as short as midnite & don carlos dont over lap. thats about the most i* can mek official complaint about on dis line up because i* feel the rest will be in iNi favor with good faith iNi will be done early on sunday. >forward^
flip
April 09, 2004 08:56AM
Saturdays mad potential for overlap has me a little worried. heavy roots on Saturday....don't want to miss anyone.

at least Linval is on Friday....
solid rock
April 09, 2004 09:29AM

Chimino -- don't worry, Downbeat plays Friday night in the dancehall.. starting around 10:00 i think
April 09, 2004 09:35AM
Oh God Just reading the days and the line ups makes me shout with joy
YES!!!
MUCH LOVE
Kev

Happy Trails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login