Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do you convince a lady to.....

Posted by strikkly 
How do you convince a lady to.....
June 21, 2013 12:55PM
....hang out in boonville all afternoon while I check Protoje, Cornell Campbell and Luciano?
PLEASE, ANY suggestions from anyone who knows what could occupy someone for 6 hours on a boonville Saturday afternoon. Not drinking related.
Re: How do you convince a lady to.....
June 21, 2013 01:19PM
Take a walk in the redwoods at Hendy! Or go to the coast for the day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2013 01:20PM by J_72.
June 21, 2013 01:24PM
She's gonna drop me off at 1pm. I figure I could reasonably have her occupied by a hike or coast trip atleast through Lucianos set. Then maybe I take her out to dinner within earshot of the evening acts.
June 21, 2013 01:46PM
i took my nonreggae wife to carter's last coney island boadwalk soundsytem event. she was a good sport, but we did have to do some walks away.
a
June 21, 2013 01:52PM
She likes reggae but says"no one" is on the bill. We agree to disagree. I would go alone but we got a babysitter from long time so it's our day together, trying to make it happen.
June 21, 2013 04:53PM
Oh man I can relate to this, try taking your wife (who digs the music but not in the extreme dub warrior bassquake style) to a King Shiloh dance after a lloooong day of traveling... mine was a good sport and hung out until 5AM, we also took some walks outside the venue (in Amsterdam) which I enjoyed as a break from the extreme sound pressure levels.

"No one-" If she says that about this lineup strikkly, there may not be much hope for her, reggae-wise smiling smiley Opposites often attract as people say. Have a good SNWMF weekend everyone!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2013 07:57PM by DubOrganic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login