Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Next year artists

Posted by teachdem 
Re: Next year artists
January 09, 2014 06:14PM
Mavado , I would love to see headline . Seems about as likely as seeing Kartels first west coast appearance this summer solstice.
In their absence please consider
Agent Sasco
Charley Blacks
Kenyatta culture ??
Jah Bouks
I octane ... Could blow the barn doors off headlining ,
Chronixx
Kabaka
Roberto Sanchez roots showcase w/ Milton Henry, earl zero, glen Washington or ranking Forrest
Bugle
Droop Lion
Michael Prophet
Massive b showcase.....burro b, chronicle, etc..
January 13, 2014 03:20AM
Laser sound effects, Blazin lasers, lasers in your ear, underground lasers, enter the bowl through a laser, invisible lasers, lady laser, Sharks with lasers and a moat, Major Laser, Major Tazer (that might be too shocking), Laser surgery booths, laser guns, and peace lasers, and the big unification of all lasers otherwise known as the Death Star.

JAH VINCHI Chukki Starr Bugle JahDan Blakmore
January 13, 2014 05:47PM
I would love to see Tippy bring his special sound and vibes to the dancehall this year! Bring along a few artists and similar vibes like the Fish Market videos and that would be a SPECIAL SPECIAL night.
January 13, 2014 09:22PM
Just 1 more Plea fi Cocoa Tea ~> thumbs up

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
AJ
January 20, 2014 04:31PM
AJ
Bhangra ~ Indian Sounds
Red Baraat out of New York City ~ drinking smiley
In the dancehall with Bally Sagoo
It would be nice to squeeze in a non-reggae act in the dancehall this year to warm things up like Gaudi did last year.

Also, I really enjoyed Sunday night African showcase last year.
African for 2014..........here is a few ideas......
Youssou N'Dour
Tiken Jah Fakoly
Habib Koite
Orchestra Baobab
Angelique Kidjo
Kanda Bongo Man
Ebenezer Obey
Geoffery Oryema

I'm guessing SNWMF has to see who is touring the U.S.A. in June. Also I'm not in the music business, so I'm not sure about the costs associated with these artists.
But I've been surprised before.
January 20, 2014 09:35PM
I have seen Youssou N'Dour twice and they were both BY FAR the most amazing shows I have ever seen from a musicianship standpoint. I saw him open for Bruce Springsteen, Tracy Chapman & Peter Gabriel outside at Oakland Coluseum and there was not a person in the place that was not absolutely positive that Youssou stole the entire show, even Springsteen fans. It was awe inspiring to say the least.

First announcement of 2014 lineup should come out Feb 1st. Looking forward to seeing the first confirmed.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
January 20, 2014 11:15PM
Lutan Fyah, Pressure Busspipe, Danny I, Army, Dezarie and Midnite would be my requests please.
January 20, 2014 11:22PM
and Jahdan Blackamoore!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login