Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNWMF Reggae Photographers

Posted by Sista Irie 
SNWMF Reggae Photographers
June 27, 2013 12:30PM
One of my favorite pleasures from SNWMF is to commune with other reggae photographers. We have become quite a family. All of us felt the loss of two of our family who passed on last year, Diane Issachar and Bob Salzman.

Lee Abel and I have been talking about getting the photographers together for an industry meeting next year either a few hours before the festival begins or the Thursday evening before. My preference is the Thursday evening.

How do other reggae photographers feel? Would a meeting like this be helpful in our ability to grow photography as an important part of our industry? Would you be willing to come in a day early? If not, would you like to meet on Friday earlier in the day?

I told Lee I would get a feel for whether or not a meeting like this would be well received.

Behind the lens, Sista Irie
Re: SNWMF Reggae Photographers
June 27, 2013 02:55PM
I like the idea............. and I agree we are like family. When the head honcho of the Marley clan said no photographers, the 5 of us who were waiting were aghast. I really appreaciated how we had each others backs and eventually we were let in the pit to photograph...............
June 27, 2013 06:14PM
mamacali
When the head honcho of the Marley clan said no photographers, the 5 of us who were waiting were aghast. ...............

Thats good to know.
June 27, 2013 11:14PM
Love the idea! Thursday evening would be Purrrfect, as many of us press family are insight and well set up by then. Dinner?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login