Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Uprising Roots 100% DEEP ROOTS REGGAE @ SNWMF

Posted by Uprising 
Uprising Roots 100% DEEP ROOTS REGGAE @ SNWMF
June 27, 2013 07:15PM
Yes West Coast Massive it was an Irie refreshing time at SNWMF 2013 for The Uprising Roots Band. The occasion was a inspirational one as we absorb the folks love of InI Jamaican culture. This will be a most memorable and historical event in the heart and lives of Uprising roots Musicians and our fans globally. Seeing that June 22nd was the 2nd anniversary of the fire that destroyed InI house n studios in Jamaica 2011. We do give thanks for the Faith, hope and vision that this music has molded in InI. We even more give thanks to the SNWMF team for inviting InI to grace their stage and much love and Joy to our new fans. InI do say more power to movements of conscious minds, from Jamaica o the world Roots Revival is striving! Selah

"The brightest light shines from within"
The Uprising Roots EPK
[myppk.com]
www.facebook.com/uprisingroots
Re: Uprising Roots 100% DEEP ROOTS REGGAE @ SNWMF
June 27, 2013 09:17PM
I would love to see u guys every year at snwmf
June 28, 2013 04:07PM
Large up the uprising roots band. Really nice to see this band in California and on such a fitting sound system. Quite a nice experience. Will be great to see you next time in California.
June 28, 2013 08:55PM
Sounded real nice early Saturdayafternoon, only caught the tail end of the set, but was impressed. Keep up the works
July 02, 2013 09:16PM
Jr.Bong
I would love to see u guys every year at snwmf

Yes I, giv hx for the Blessings, Just let the Organizers know ur request!
July 02, 2013 09:21PM
I also enjoyed your set! Any plans to tour the NW?? If your coming to Bend, OR at all let me know would love to help.
July 02, 2013 09:51PM
Bless up n honour for the love of InI music, we definately gonna make a proper "Skyfiya" Tour for the west coast region soon!
July 03, 2013 04:26PM
Big up the Uprising Roots Band!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login