Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNWMF.........

Posted by Rastavibe 
SNWMF.........
July 01, 2013 07:32AM
For me, you put on the greatest festival ever. From ROTR (&I been to plenty) all the way down to lonely Monterey bay Reggaefest, it does not get any better than this. Many years strong and still going. BIG UPS to the SNWMF crew for keeping the Foundation strong.
Re: SNWMF.........
July 01, 2013 09:14AM
Preach!

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
July 01, 2013 02:49PM
thumbs up

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
July 01, 2013 03:04PM
yep
AJ
July 04, 2013 06:15AM
I have never been to ROTR or Monterey Reggae Festival. Living in St. Louis, Missouri we can not run around California to all the different festivals. I'm glad we settled on SNWMF.
SNWMF to us is like a "Three Course Meal".
Friday night = appetizers
Saturday = main course
Sunday = dessert
We look forward to this meal every year since 2001. I'm still proudly wearing my wristband.
BIG UP SNWMF!!! thumbs up
July 04, 2013 10:22AM
Agreed AJ and Nancy!! Nice to see you made a safe trip home. Myself as well to Montana.
Incredible weekend of IRIE vibes! The meal was wonderful. Pleasure meeting you two.
Skipped Yosemite : ( overcast and rainy. Caught Alpha in Park City w/ maybe 300 people. Awesome set!
Hit up Yellowstone again on the road home. Yosemite another time...

One Love to All SNWMF crew!!!
AJ
July 06, 2013 05:38AM
LivelyUp
Agreed AJ and Nancy!! Nice to see you made a safe trip home. Myself as well to Montana.
Incredible weekend of IRIE vibes! The meal was wonderful. Pleasure meeting you two.
Skipped Yosemite : ( overcast and rainy. Caught Alpha in Park City w/ maybe 300 people. Awesome set!
Hit up Yellowstone again on the road home. Yosemite another time...

One Love to All SNWMF crew!!!

Brad...Nice to have met you & Rick also. Nancy & I really enjoyed talking to both of you. Too bad you had to miss Yosemite, but Alpha Blondy in Utah sounds great. Love his set @ SNWMF this year. Irie way the finish the festival weekend. Beside the crowds at Yellowstone, it is a special place. We had a nice chilled out time in Mendocino. From Mendo we drove home in 4 days ~ what a haul that was! We did stop to see J-72 & family in Willits on the way home.
Hope our paths cross again someday soon. Hi to Rick.
AJ & Nancy

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2013 05:32AM by AJ.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login