Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ruffy & Tuffy????

Posted by Jr.Bong 
Ruffy & Tuffy????
July 03, 2013 08:14AM

so I know a little about these guys, I really like them, does anyone have anymore info
AKA
Re: Ruffy & Tuffy????
July 03, 2013 08:30AM
All I know is that they are the kids in the red track suits from the Rockers movie. I've searched for some sort of a bio on them but have never been able to find anything. I picked up this record by them years ago but that is about all I know about them.

July 03, 2013 09:03AM
Never mind , that's 'Ricky Tuffy" I was thinking of.

I say... Some Never Plant yet want to Reap,
Be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm all alone..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2013 09:04AM by papaken.
July 03, 2013 09:17AM
Tthank AKA anymore info woul be nice are they still around
July 05, 2013 03:25PM
They were most likely linked up with Augustus Pablo for a little while since I have some 45's from them on the Rockers label. I really dig this one.

July 05, 2013 11:39PM
Irie Bless ...

If I am Right One a dem living in london I feel & Still Sing and Records with the Name off ..... I have a blank right now ahhahahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes BITTER ROOTS ... I feel Bitter Roots Singer is one off Dem ... I am not 100% sure But I feel to rememba this out of the 90's ... RAAAAASPECT LOVE ...
July 08, 2013 01:09AM
they have a couple os albums showcase style if im not mistaken... few singles out deh too. "ricky tuffy", one of the two, put a couple of singles out there late 80's too... not that easy find stuff from 'em but you see that album "climax" every now and then at ebay... gotta search!

give thanks
July 08, 2013 08:27AM
I think I saw them in the ROCKERS movie .. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
jps
July 13, 2013 07:07AM
That Harm No One track is nice. Just got a repress from Onlyroots.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login