Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Josey Wales video

Posted by echodelic 
New Josey Wales video
July 09, 2013 10:41AM
Check out our new Josey Wales video, the tune is off our upcoming double LP of original Dub Club productions, "Foundation Come Again", which comes out July 16 on the Stones Throw label. Boom tune!

Re: New Josey Wales video
July 10, 2013 11:04PM
Big tune dis!! Long time since me hear from josey, me rate this one....large!! Would love to see him grace the stage at a snwmf...
July 11, 2013 07:31AM
Si! Me gusta.
July 11, 2013 11:35AM
July 13, 2013 08:30AM
NEVER a problem for me to check Outlaw Josey Wales---Veteran in action when he's around the mike, & the often-seen trio of Josey/Briggy/Chaplin would be a shop-stopper if ever it occurred @ SNWMF.

And if in the dancehall, all at once?? People would be FALLING out.
July 13, 2013 11:07AM
Agreed!!!! This would be huge and definitely the kind of artists I would love to see at snwmf!!
July 13, 2013 12:19PM
Can he travel to the US? I don't recall seeing Josey or Charlie on the bill for a US stage in...years.
July 13, 2013 01:29PM
Makes you wonder chimino....Chaplin was SUPPOSED to do a show in my town w/ Adm. Tibbett AND guest voice Genereal Trees. Last month, a few weeks ago---naturally, a person I know who aint got a penny he needs to lose was promoting it, & 4 days out from the date it became apparent the agent did not have his sh*t together as far as ANYTHING. Typical.
July 16, 2013 05:25AM
papa ray
Makes you wonder chimino....Chaplin was SUPPOSED to do a show in my town w/ Adm. Tibbett AND guest voice Genereal Trees. Last month, a few weeks ago---naturally, a person I know who aint got a penny he needs to lose was promoting it, & 4 days out from the date it became apparent the agent did not have his sh*t together as far as ANYTHING. Typical.

Wow, so the Charlie Chaplin & Admiral Tibbett show never happened in St. Louis?? I was SO excited that STL was getting a show like this.....but SO disappointed that I was going to miss it because we would already be traveling to Boonville. How disappointing.
AJ
July 16, 2013 06:11AM
think tank
papa ray

Wow, so the Charlie Chaplin & Admiral Tibbett show never happened in St. Louis?? I was SO excited that STL was getting a show like this.....but SO disappointed that I was going to miss it because we would already be traveling to Boonville. How disappointing.

I was also disappointed to miss this show, as I was also traveling to SNWMF. But not surprised it did not happen.
Wonder if it was a "visa" problem or they just skipped over St. Louis? I know they had other dates scheduled in the U.S.
Anyway it would to very nice to see Wales, Chaplin, Tibbett, Trees & Briggy @ SNWMF. Any or all of them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login